• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I would like to request a star by my name...

Started by bulletproof tiger, April 27, 2009, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystical

bulletproof tiger

Quote from: Mystical on May 02, 2009, 03:52 AM
I believe you apply in the trash.

No, I mean't vl, not immortal legends.

Trance

Well I'll tell you what, I have a serious amount of stars ready to give and I know a way to get you in the clan! Unfortunately, I have to get money to unlock this, so once you send me the money I will unlock these stars and secrets to you! I'll also need a plane ticket to Nigeria...

Warrior

Quote from: Trance on May 02, 2009, 04:33 PM
Well I'll tell you what, I have a serious amount of stars ready to give and I know a way to get you in the clan! Unfortunately, I have to get money to unlock this, so once you send me the money I will unlock these stars and secrets to you! I'll also need a plane ticket to Nigeria...

unprecedented win
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

bulletproof tiger

That will not be necessary. I am the alpha and the omega. I am, at the same time, both under and over-qualified for the stars I will be receiving.

RiffRiot

Quote from: bulletproof tiger on May 02, 2009, 07:08 PM
That will not be necessary. I am the omega. I am, at the same time, both under and over-qualified for the stars I won't be receiving.

fixed.

Ishbar