• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I would like to request a star by my name...

Started by bulletproof tiger, April 27, 2009, 05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulletproof tiger

I would like to request one of those green stars by my name. I feel I deserve it.

brew

<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Yegg

Quote from: bulletproof tiger on April 27, 2009, 05:30 PM
I would like to request one of those green stars by my name. I feel I deserve it.

Just a few more posts. k
8)

Sixen

Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

RiffRiot

A million isn't much these days =\

I'll take 30 gold bars and a couple sexy babes.  Thanks

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Trance

Quote from: RiffRiot on April 28, 2009, 06:53 AM
A million isn't much these days =\

I'll take 30 gold bars and a couple sexy babes.  Thanks
I could think of tons of things that I could do with a million.. most of which aren't at all exciting (mostly how many bus passes I could not worry about finding cash for, or finally get some much needed work done on my car, and have cash to purchase a new one once it dies..) You could even buy a decent house these days for that kind of cash!

Sixen

Quote from: Trance on April 30, 2009, 04:26 AM
I could think of tons of things that I could do with a million.. most of which aren't at all exciting (mostly how many bus passes I could not worry about finding cash for, or finally get some much needed work done on my car, and have cash to purchase a new one once it dies..) You could even buy a decent house these days for that kind of cash!

That's how I feel about the whole thing... A million dollars is still a million dollars more than I would've had prior to receiving it...
Blizzard Tech Support/Op W@R - FallenArms
The Chat Gem Lives!
http://www.diablofans.com
http://www.sixen.org

bulletproof tiger

Yea, I mean... I still think I deserve some stars by my name, or something.

RiffRiot

Quote from: Sixen on May 01, 2009, 12:00 AM
Quote from: Trance on April 30, 2009, 04:26 AM

That's how I feel about the whole thing... A million dollars is still a million dollars more than I would've had prior to receiving it...

Very true :)  Now that I think about it, I would be happy with just $100 extra at the end of the day ;D

bulletproof tiger

I'm not asking for you to recreate the london bridge, or something. I don't want a million dollars. I want stars... by my name.

MyndFyre

Quote from: bulletproof tiger on May 01, 2009, 03:40 PM
I'm not asking for you to recreate the london bridge, or something. I don't want a million dollars. I want stars... by my name.
Negative.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Zakath

Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Falcon[anti-yL]

bulletproof tiger

What about stars... under my name? I wanted them by my name, but under my name will do just fine.

Also, is this the section where I apply to join this clan?