• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Re:Go Kerry. Go away, Bush.

Started by Rule, January 11, 2009, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rule

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on August 01, 2004, 10:09 AM
Neither is good, except Bush is fiscally sound, so I'd vote for him.

Brainwashed fool.  And relatively speaking, you're not stupid.  This thread is very interesting.

MyndFyre

Split from this topic after epic four-year bump.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Spht

Invert

Rule is like the old bnet server that used to lag...

Rule

Four years is a bump?  I thought that was relatively fast paced for things around here.

Grok

Quote from: Rule on January 21, 2009, 05:24 PM
Four years is a bump?  I thought that was relatively fast paced for things around here.

Heh

Hostile

- Hostile is sexy.

MyndFyre

Lol

Just wanted the trend to go on.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Warrior

Quote from: Rule on January 11, 2009, 04:17 PM
Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on August 01, 2004, 10:09 AM
Neither is good, except Bush is fiscally sound, so I'd vote for him.

Brainwashed fool.  And relatively speaking, you're not stupid.  This thread is very interesting.

I love it.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?