• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

SCGP Client (VB6 Open Source)

Started by Ringo, November 03, 2008, 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Barabajagal

Hmm... I'm running into an occasional problem. Either I'm doing something wrong in my code, or warden's requesting memory in an impossible location:

Server Request:
0200A7914ECEAE7BF0DD554D5177C97002B4D26D3BCE4BE728543A2050000010AB002AF4460009A76A6B5DB61441DC983FD45F681518B9072CD3BFAD37B723FF9CFE010025A7EF635B77D636B0C93C110034E90896D3AB3D4AAB87142C2620EE010025A7006C1A5B2310E82228B5F8AFA62C4A8DEA4CD41EF41C75DB5A22000020A7579B66E052FF5FD922A606A8F102B56ED7BD4C9DB59FDD1CB47C00001728

That gives me a request for memory locations 46F42A and 235B1A6C. What am I supposed to do?

brew

your post is breaking the tables, dickwad.
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Barabajagal

Not my fault you're using a poorly written theme.

NeSuckS2

I'll continue to load on war3s and d2s so this warden isn't effecting me, it's effecting the newbs who need to load bots!  I've supplied keys & proxies with genocide.  Someone needs to crack this shit and show blizz that they can't stop us.  >:(

I might make genocide 1.7 source public & release sourcecode to support more than 1 bot on warden (genocide 1.7 loaded multiple sc bots supporting warden until offsets changed)
;D

Anyone interested in helping me with genocide?

bulletproof tiger

Quote from: NeSuckS2 on January 29, 2009, 06:28 PM
I'll continue to load on war3s and d2s so this warden isn't effecting me, it's effecting the newbs who need to load bots!  I've supplied keys & proxies with genocide.  Someone needs to crack this shit and show blizz that they can't stop us.  >:(

I might make genocide 1.7 source public & release sourcecode to support more than 1 bot on warden (genocide 1.7 loaded multiple sc bots supporting warden until offsets changed)
;D

Anyone interested in helping me with genocide?

If you're the first to go.

NeSuckS2

brew

Quote from: NeSuckS2 on January 29, 2009, 06:28 PM
Uh, wouldn't that make you a newb who needs to load bots?
Also, affecting*.
<3 Zorm

NeSuckS2

Quote from: brew on January 29, 2009, 06:51 PM
Uh, wouldn't that make you a newb who needs to load bots?
Also, affecting*.

no because i load war3s & d2s

brew

Yes, but you're still a newb who needs to load bots, regardless of what client they're using.
There's a certain word for this. I think they call it "desperate".
<3 Zorm

Barabajagal

There's nothing to crack. The other module was actually the default (maiev), that somehow found its way in. This module's the same as the last one, but with different requests. All you have to do is return the data they ask for, which can be found by subtracting 0x400000 from the request value and reading that memory location in Starcraft.exe, which is what my DLL does if you give it the path.

Honestly, though, I don't care anymore, because my power supply is fried, and probably some of the other hardware, since my dad forgot to ground the generator when he turned it on. This is goodbye for a while, I guess. Have fun dealing with these idiots, vL.

Ringo

Andy, the biggest idiot on this forum, I can think of, is you, by far.
When I told you that the module was infact maiev and how the responce is generated, you almost right away started adding it to you're dll for the abusers to use.
not to mention;
I also advise not talking about how to get the memory blobs for the new offsets, as easy as it is, since its clear nesucks and other load bot kiddies read these forums.
As quoted above, he doesn't know how, lolz. :)
You really are a kiddie with a gun, arnt you.

As long as you're a member of this forum, i'm going to be very carefull about posting info that can be abused.

NeSuckS2

hey andy thx for not being an asshole

need any war3 / d2 / sc / war2 working keys ?  :-*

BTW I have saved andy's msg so even if you delete it I still have it. 

Andy can u give me ur updated dll  ;D

Barabajagal

I didn't update my DLL, Ringo. And remember, I added a lock to it that crashes your app if you don't do something right ;)

You really think he's going to be able to do anything with that information? Also, where'd that quote come from? I don't remember reading it.

Hdx

Quote from: Andy on January 30, 2009, 01:47 AM
I didn't update my DLL, Ringo. And remember, I added a lock to it that crashes your app if you don't do something right ;)

You really think he's going to be able to do anything with that information? Also, where'd that quote come from? I don't remember reading it.
http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=17703.msg181444#msg181444
Anyways, Andy, I honestly think you shouldn't release DLLs anymore. I dont see a problem with someone releasing documentation and leaving it at that, maybe some pseudo code. But that's about it.

Anyways, Anyone mind writing me a shell DLL project for VC++ 9 for some fucking reasons mine isnt working. VB/other languages keep telling me they can't find the DLL when its sitting in the same folder. Possibly a bug with win 7? Iono its bugging me!

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Barabajagal

Added in an edit... That's why I didn't see it.

Fine... But I'm still using DLLs in my bot (whenever I get another version done). It makes it so much easier to update a single component rather than the entire thing.

|