• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Better way to do this?

Started by Barabajagal, September 08, 2007, 02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rabbit

You have stuff in there that has no purpose (spawn?  Starcraft Shareware?)  You could also merge Public and Private greetings (* for user = anyone not specified maybe?)  And you should take out "Partings" altogether.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Barabajagal

I support every form of every client. I'm not removing support for no reason.
The greetings idea may not be such a bad idea, and I've had numerous request for partings, which is why they're there.

rabbit

Starcraft Shareware was REPLACED, by STARCRAFT.  It's not even officially supported anymore.  And spawn was blocked long ago.  Its only use in the first place was to play games, and never to chat or use Battle.net as a normal user would.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Barabajagal

You can still connect and chat with them, so I support them.

brew

my bot supports starcraft shareware too....
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

rabbit

And guess what?  I group both of you into the same group: stupid programmers.

Barabajagal

Not my fault your grouping is t3h fail. And this topic is once again not on the topic at hand, so locked.

|