• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

StarCraftJ.rar

Started by iCe, August 23, 2007, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: -MichaeL- on September 06, 2007, 02:10 PM
Yes, it can bring things out like the holocaust, but whats more disturbing is out government knew about it since the start of it, yet we didn't inform the public or even bother to stop it. so as i see it some systems just suit certain personal needs better. As i always say "The us government is the best of the worst".
Yes because the US could just send troops across the Atlantic to Europe and just expect to march in and liberate the concentration camps run by Germany, and Hitler would just let them pass right? The US only starts or enters wars for its own interests anyways, if the retarded Japanese didn't attack Pearl Harbor, Germany would've probably took over Europe.

Camel

Quote from: Andy on September 06, 2007, 02:12 PM
So what does that make the Canadian government?

Apathetic?

They give out free crappy health insurance, and feed prime rib to their prisoners. I don't understand them at all.

Tazo

Quote from: Andy on September 06, 2007, 05:17 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_and_American_health_care_systems_compared

I'd say their health insurance isn't crappy.
lol i can't believe you just posted a wikipedia link in reference for something you're trying to prove a point for ;D

edit: i can see that there is a lot of information on that page, but it's still wikipedia. the information can be edited by anyone and therefore can't even be relied on to be factual.

Barabajagal

It can if it cites references. Click the reference links, make sure they're factual, and then judge the article. The reason wikipedia has that "unreliable" face to most people is cause they're too stupid to check the references -.-

Tazo

Quote from: Andy on September 06, 2007, 08:20 PM
It can if it cites references. Click the reference links, make sure they're factual, and then judge the article. The reason wikipedia has that "unreliable" face to most people is cause they're too stupid to check the references -.-
that's nice. even with your "references" still in the article, i can still change things to be non factual. by the way, calling the other person stupid is a terrible way to prove your point.

Barabajagal

Would you rather I said they lack the brain cells to research the article references manually? It means the same thing, so I don't see what the problem is. People are, in general, stupid.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Andy on September 07, 2007, 04:47 PM
Would you rather I said they lack the brain cells to research the article references manually? It means the same thing, so I don't see what the problem is. People are, in general, stupid.
You do realize you just called yourself stupid?

rabbit

Of course he doesn't...he's stupid.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Barabajagal

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 07, 2007, 10:04 PM
You do realize I hate myself more than I hate the general public?

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Andy on September 07, 2007, 10:18 PM
Slit wrists, problem solved.

Barabajagal

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 08, 2007, 02:30 AM
Living where your nearest neighbor is over a mile away works fine. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

rabbit

Quote from: Andy on September 08, 2007, 02:55 AM
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 08, 2007, 02:30 AM
Living where your nearest neighbor is over a mile away works fine. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
How does that solve you hating you?  That solves you hating not-you.  Dumbass.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Barabajagal

I don't have to deal with anything that reminds me of me. For instance, I haven't looked in a mirror for about a month. I haven't had to talk to someone I didn't want to talk to in almost a year (offline), and I haven't had to bother or be bothered by anyone. In case you don't see the connections, all three of those things remind me of who I am.

rabbit

Killing yourself will permanently solve all issues.

|