• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

So has battle.net really changed this much?

Started by Denial, March 11, 2007, 05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

[2:40:24 AM] <ExCeeded> all i know is the guy who is responsible for figuring out and leeking the serverside algorithm for cdkeys to the community

Or has it always been this stupid i just didn't know it?
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Hell-Lord

brew

<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

Yegg

moh.vze.com

F*cking dave. I am still mad at you for getting my ~ViRuS~{MoH} account banned on west and east server.

Mystical

Quote from: Yegg on March 11, 2007, 04:38 PM
Quote from: brew on March 11, 2007, 03:48 PM
Also what about http://www.angelfire.com/la3/blade0/

That link is on the link provided by Hell-Lord.

uhm isn't that link provided by warb|ade? well atleast the site is..

Yegg

Quote from: Crafty Craft Mc Pot on March 11, 2007, 06:23 PM
Quote from: Yegg on March 11, 2007, 04:38 PM
Quote from: brew on March 11, 2007, 03:48 PM
Also what about http://www.angelfire.com/la3/blade0/

That link is on the link provided by Hell-Lord.

uhm isn't that link provided by warb|ade? well atleast the site is..

Not a clue. I'm just saying that the link brew posted was from a post by a user of the forums to the link that Hell-Lord posted in this thread.

Denial

Quote from: moh.vze.com on March 11, 2007, 06:12 PM
F*cking dave. I am still mad at you for getting my ~ViRuS~{MoH} account banned on west and east server.

[01:51:51] <~ViRuS~{MOH}> i was cybering in sex once turns out be my relatives

Enough said.

iCe

Hell-Lord

Its amazing how all these n00bs are taking over BNET  >:(

Trance

aw, I miss those days.. :( especially when I see a screeny of my bots in seven.

Grok

No screenshots but I can vaguely remember the initial text gateway bots that WoLF used in dark.

Around that time I remember seeing the first binary loader by Soulburner in The Void and wondering who/what that was all about!  Joykillah found out through Adron that it was Soulburner, and that's how I first met Adron too.  We invited him to WoLF not long after and starting doing more coding with text gateway bots in an aggressive fashion.  The first multi-ops bots were created, due to an accidental discovery caused by writing a bot to load 8 into a channel simultaneously.  Wow, we can get 8 ops at once by doing that to an empty channel!

Yeh, was much fun discoverying techniques and writing bots to take advantage of them.

What else .. oh yes, the unbannable bots.  That was a neat discovery.  Load bots of the same name on different servers simultaneously, such that neither had a #2 appended to it.  The one was visible in the enemy channel but could not be banned, even without ops.

No screenshots of all those first time discoveries, but sure would've made a nice scrapbook.

moh.vze.com

Denial

Grok. Don't forget about the episode i pulled on [vL] with unbannable 1 character name exploit. Which in the end i caused all 1 character names to be banned forever instead of them fixing the problem. Which started the hating between me and c0ke for like a year since he lost the account "4"

I remmber vL found a way to ban my bots but we took it a step further found another deeper exploit which allowed it to be more complex.