• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

So has battle.net really changed this much?

Started by Denial, March 11, 2007, 05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

Hah, yeh I kinda remember that.  It made us think.

Denial

I probably still have alot of screenshots from back in the day as well on disk. I remember When .fe and vl were like fighting. Now that was a funny time.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Trance

I'm not too sure, but IIRC the fe vl thing was just a "drama production" or something by cuphead.

cefx-

Funny, we were reminiscing about the ]I[ vs TGK vs WoLF days recently, where most of us from ]I[ have been re initiating contact again.

I think dark was one of the most coveted channels back then, lol.
cefx
Technodev.org (future project) / UnixPartisan.org
Future dictator

Invert

ShaDoWDeM

mhmm...

On aim i recently got a msg from Roamer and hes putting up a server if any are interested
http://216.55.190.51/~hasty/NewServer/

Though Rob did make a working linked split server since it was up for sometime but i guess he stopped working on it

If any of you are interested check out irc1.darkexile.com
theres alot of us whove been on bnet in the earlier days who hang out there
people like {][)K}, ]-[aTe, ][)-, {EwR}, Un4GiVeN, i!, and even WoLF` had some people on there for awhile

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Denial

I can name alot he missed

{SDC}, Throx , _FF , NL$  Tru , (WD) , ][)C, (RAA) lol Raa i dunno why i put that there.
(2xx)

Grok

Quote from: Trance on March 13, 2007, 06:05 AM
I'm not too sure, but IIRC the fe vl thing was just a "drama production" or something by cuphead.

True; I've got a pretty large chat log for most of the event, including us laughing it up on botnet as we laid it on thick in the "watched" clan channel.

Denial