• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Re: BNCSutil 1.3.1

Started by Antarctica, December 01, 2006, 11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Conversation with Topaz on 12/1/2006 11:34:39 PM:
(23:34:40) [x86] Joe: http://bash.org/?239870
(23:34:46) [x86] Joe: you should try that.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Kp

Quote from: Joex86] link=topic=16095.msg162083#msg162083 date=1165041009]
Quote from: Kp on December 01, 2006, 11:58 PMI suppose someone could put together a shim that exposes the BNCSUtil interface and calls BNLS for its backend work. ;)
I would have thought that throughout this time, if one person had gotten the idea right, it would be you, Kp. Don't encourage them.

As I interpret the postings here, all the people whining about wanting to use BNCSUtil are incapable of creating that shim, much less creating a freestanding (i.e. not BNLS backed) library for passing lockdown.  That's really pretty sad considering I spent ~5 minutes to make a command line BNLS client a week or so back, and it worked the first time.  Obviously, it is single threaded and blocking, but it proves that the basic concept is trivial to implement.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Kp on December 02, 2006, 12:11 PM
Quote from: Kp on December 01, 2006, 11:58 PMI suppose someone could put together a shim that exposes the BNCSUtil interface and calls BNLS for its backend work. ;)
I would have thought that throughout this time, if one person had gotten the idea right, it would be you, Kp. Don't encourage them.

As I interpret the postings here, all the people whining about wanting to use BNCSUtil are incapable of creating that shim, much less creating a freestanding (i.e. not BNLS backed) library for passing lockdown.  That's really pretty sad considering I spent ~5 minutes to make a command line BNLS client a week or so back, and it worked the first time.  Obviously, it is single threaded and blocking, but it proves that the basic concept is trivial to implement.

Certain people would rather leech code then take the time to learn something, especially something so ridiculously simple. This proves that they are clearly not interested in being programmers so there is absolutely no need for them to get any help.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Spilled

Quote from: topaz on December 02, 2006, 02:38 AM
Quote from: Antarctica on December 01, 2006, 02:53 PM
PS: Who ever is the author of BNCSutil.dll, get off your ass and fix it!

You have 23 posts and are telling people to get off their ass and fix things that a team of programmers has been working on for two weeks to no avail. You're either ignorant or an ass, but it's too early for me to tell. :P

Quote from: Kp on December 01, 2006, 11:58 PM
I suppose someone could put together a shim that exposes the BNCSUtil interface and calls BNLS for its backend work. ;)

Stfu and get a life Joe

PS:
Don't ever IM me again you worthless pile of lame

sincerely,
topaz

Whoa topaz, calm down.

Antarctica: BNCSUtil is useless as of now, except for hashing. You have two choices, Use BNLS or update BNCSUtil yourself because the author is now inactive and released the source public. Sorry =\

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

Mystical

Quote from: Spilled on December 02, 2006, 06:25 PM
Quote from: topaz on December 02, 2006, 02:38 AM
Quote from: Antarctica on December 01, 2006, 02:53 PM
PS: Who ever is the author of BNCSutil.dll, get off your ass and fix it!

You have 23 posts and are telling people to get off their ass and fix things that a team of programmers has been working on for two weeks to no avail. You're either ignorant or an ass, but it's too early for me to tell. :P

Quote from: Kp on December 01, 2006, 11:58 PM
I suppose someone could put together a shim that exposes the BNCSUtil interface and calls BNLS for its backend work. ;)

Stfu and get a life Joe

PS:
Don't ever IM me again you worthless pile of lame

sincerely,
topaz

Whoa topaz, calm down.

topaz is in love =)

Antarctica

Sooo, does anyone have a working bncsutil.dll?  I don't know enough programming to fix it my self.   :(

Ante

no. i can't find the source code for bncsutil because the only site (that i found on google) that has it is down
Efficiency is the Key to Productivity, and
Productivity is the Key to Success.

brew

I have the source code to BNCSUtil, its a bit outdated though. And someone, please ban topaz. All she does is troll.

**edit i just realized i have the source to bnetauth, not bncsutil lol
<3 Zorm
Quote[01:08:05 AM] <@Zorm> haha, me get pussy? don't kid yourself quik
Scio te esse, sed quid sumne? :P

topaz

I occasionally help people who deserve helping. You on the other hand don't have a single original thought in your head, as all of your posts have demonstrated
RLY...?

Mystical

brew

It's not for MBNCSUtil, right?
Haha, and anyone who feels up to "patching" BnetAuth.dll, I have the source just PM me.
But mystical, hook me up man. I can't seem to find the source to bncsutil anywhere.
<3 Zorm

Mystical

Yeah I can hook it up, just hit me up or wait till i post it up on my server somewhere.

brew

<3 Zorm

|