• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

CS: Source (New)

Started by Invert, November 21, 2006, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

There is nothing new on the market in terms of gaming that is worth playing (IMO) so I decided to go back to a game that I had the most fun playing. Would anyone be interested in joining me in playing CS: Source? If enough people show interest I will look into getting a dedicated CS: Source server.

Akamas

I already own a dedicated CS: Source server and I play from time to time.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Invert

Great, that's 4 people now that I can play with. Do other people play on your server? How do I find your server? I have never used steam before to play CS so I am new to steam.

l)ragon

I'll play also if im around and not to bussy, I used to play on the old server with you all ;).
pm me your steam handle and ill add you.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

hismajesty

I recently got back into CS:S too, so count me in.

Akamas

Not sure, I'm not on it daily so I don't really know the user flow. If I remember my rcon information, you can have it and moderate it as you play, I really don't care.

I think I have you on MSN, we could possibly arrange a game with Arta, him and myself used to play in public games.

I'm currently on my laptop and I can't remember my server IP, I'll post it when I have it.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Invert

My account name is: Sikrus

ColT

I'm getting a new PC that would be able to run CS:S. Count me in ;)

FrOzeN

I still play CS:S regularly. Being in Australia I generally have a ping of 220 ms on servers in the USA/Canada, so I'm not sure if that'll be too unplayable (I usually just play on aussie servers). My account is ' frozenice89 '.
~ FrOzeN

Joe[x86]

Quote from: FrOzeN on November 22, 2006, 01:25 AM
I still play CS:S regularly. Being in Australia I generally have a ping of 220 ms on servers in the USA/Canada, so I'm not sure if that'll be too unplayable (I usually just play on aussie servers). My account is ' frozenice89 '.

Quit your bitching. My ping is up in the 200's too. :P
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Invert

Akamas: deliver the goods.

rabbit

Buy me CSS and I'll be glad to play!
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Invert

Quote from: rabbit on November 23, 2006, 11:39 AM

Go sell your mom, tell that hoe to make some money for you and buy CS:S.

UserLoser

Actually just bought CS:S about an hour ago, downloading at the moment.

rabbit

Quote from: Invert on November 23, 2006, 01:43 PM
Quote from: rabbit on November 23, 2006, 11:39 AM

Go sell your mom, tell that hoe to make some money for you and buy CS:S.
Sorry.  I'm old enough to be responsible for what gets bought for me.  My parents never bought stuff just because I asked/told them to, and they especially won't now (what with them paying for my college and all).
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.