• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

CS: Source (New)

Started by Invert, November 21, 2006, 11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

Ill play as well it's been a while since ive killed some people.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Ersan

I think we should all play cal this season.

l)ragon

How many people are needed for cal anyways.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

rabbit

IIRC there are 2v2 divisions, but 2v2 is lame.  5v5 is standard.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Invert

Quote from: rabbit on November 24, 2006, 06:09 AM
Sorry.  I'm old enough to be responsible for what gets bought for me.  My parents never bought stuff just because I asked/told them to, and they especially won't now (what with them paying for my college and all).

If you are old enough and responsible why do you beg for someone to buy you a game? If you are old enough and responsible why do you not have money to buy something for yourself? Maybe it's because you are not old enough or responsible. Are waiting for Santa Clause to bring you this game for Christmas? Just in case you are old enough and responsible I will let you know that Santa Clause does not exist, I hope you take this well and won't cry.

disco

I think I still have access to a steam account or two, I suppose I could install it later today.  I'm pretty terrible, though.
Say it with me:

Invert

Everything is great except that if we were to play together we would need to choose a server. Akamas did not get back to me yet on the status of his CS:S server.

Does anyone know of a good server where maps rotate and friendly fire is enabled?

Stealth

I'm in as well! Haven't played in a long time, though, so I don't have any server suggestions for ya :)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Invert

Quote from: Stealth on November 29, 2006, 12:36 PM
I'm in as well! Haven't played in a long time, though, so I don't have any server suggestions for ya :)

Akamas messaged me that he will get me the server info...

vuther.de

Play a game more competitive, CS 1.6

ColT

Quote from: inner.de on November 30, 2006, 08:56 PM
Play a game more competitive, CS 1.6

Agreed.

CAL-CS:S is not much challenge, not many teams registered. Most of the CALi teams CANNOT compete at CALim-m level of CS 1.6.

Ersan

Which makes it easier to actually accomplish something in CAL...

ColT

Quote from: Ersan on December 01, 2006, 07:23 AM
Which makes it easier to actually accomplish something in CAL...

Accomplishing something in CAL is not a big deal. CAL is corrupt. Many teams have paid CAL admins to achieve a higher league. Go CEVO.

Invert

I'm sorry but, WTF?

Who gives a shit about some ranking system for a game? I want to play CS:S in particular because it looks better. I want to play this game with people from the forums and people that I used to play with when vL ran a CS server - all for fun!

I can care less about you being a "cyberathlete". It's gay!

vuther.de

Quote from: Invert on December 01, 2006, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry but, WTF?

Who gives a shit about some ranking system for a game? I want to play CS:S in particular because it looks better. I want to play this game with people from the forums and people that I used to play with when vL ran a CS server - all for fun!

I can care less about you being a "cyberathlete". It's gay!
I don't believe anyone asked for your opinion.

|