• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

eternalchat help!!!

Started by m3rcy)PG(, September 21, 2006, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m3rcy)PG(

hi, can anyone halp me whit my eternalchat bot, because since battle.net changed i cant log in whit this bot, and i really need to get online. plz help me :D

Yegg

It would be up to Spht to fix his bot. It isn't a difficult task either. I'd love to see him update his bot, it's my favorite chat bot ever ;).

It seems he's updated SphtBot and WebBot already. So, there's a good chance he will upgrade EternalChat, atleast that is my guess.

teK

Best chat bot of all time  ;)

Fix it please.

Spht

Hi

SphtBotv3 can do everything EternalChat can and more, I think

http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/sphtbotv3/

m3rcy)PG(

sorry, again my point is that i ve my shit clan wiht that bot, i mean my chat menu and all tha shit, and i dont know if can i use my scrip.txt file in SphtBotv3 thats my problem :( but if u dont update eternalchat will be sad :D but ill try SphtBotv3 to see what happend anyway tnx.

m3rcy)PG(

lol  :P sorry jajaja, i download sphtbotv3 from ur website in it comes with this when i try to conect in battle.net:
[11:31:02] SphtBotv3 - Copyright (C) 2003-2006 Spht - version 1.00 build 277.
[11:31:02] A Valhalla Legends production (www.valhallalegends.com).
[11:31:02] Failed to load BCEL.dll!
[11:31:02] UDP communication subsystem online.
[11:31:15] Connecting to Battle.net server useast.battle.net...
[11:31:16] Connected to Battle.net!
[11:31:16] Connecting to Battle.net logon server useast.battle.net...
[11:31:16] Logon protocol set to X-SHA1 v1.00.
[11:31:16] Checking versions and CD-key...
[11:31:16] New ver-IX86-0.mpq available, downloading...
[11:31:16] UDP port probe received from Battle.net.
[11:31:17] Successfully downloaded ver-IX86-0.mpq from Battle.net!
[11:31:37] Error 10060 connecting to Battle.net logon server!
[11:31:37] Connecting to Battle.net logon server useast.battle.net...
[11:31:58] Error 10060 connecting to Battle.net logon server!
[11:31:58] Connecting to Battle.net logon server useast.battle.net...
i dont know if there is a problem with my configuration:

username: xxxxx                   xp cd-key:
password: xxxxx                   cd-key user: dont know :(
email:                                    bnls server: useast.battle.net
server: useast.battle.net      timestamp: hh:mm:ss
product brood war               
cd-key: xxxxxxxx

its there any error ?¿

m3rcy)PG(

also every time that i try to conect it download a ver-IX86-7.mpq  file it started with ver-IX86-0.mpq or something like that :s now its 7 lol jajajaja whats happening  ???

m3rcy)PG(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok neveremind i did join in with spthbot jajaj i saw the problem jajajaja tnx anywmay

Spht

Quote from: m3rcy)PG( on September 22, 2006, 11:27 AM
sorry, again my point is that i ve my shit clan wiht that bot, i mean my chat menu and all tha shit, and i dont know if can i use my scrip.txt file in SphtBotv3 thats my problem :( but if u dont update eternalchat will be sad :D but ill try SphtBotv3 to see what happend anyway tnx.

The oper.dll plugin adds a much more advanced (from EternalChat's) channel moderation layer to SphtBotv3.  It also fully supports the NBBot scripting system

Yegg

Quote from: Spht on September 22, 2006, 07:35 AM
Hi

It's not just the fact that SphtBotv3 can do everything that EternalChat can do plus more, there are probably 500 bots that would fit into this comparison. EternalChat bot is almost old school in a sense, it's been around for a long time compared to many bots out there. I've used it for over a year straight, running it 24/7 that entire time. In less words, I've grown accustomed to using this bot (EternalChat). I'd love to be able to use it once again.

Mystical

Quote from: Yegg on September 22, 2006, 06:27 PM
Hi

It's not just the fact that SphtBotv3 can do everything that EternalChat can do plus more, there are probably 500 bots that would fit into this comparison. EternalChat bot is almost old school in a sense, it's been around for a long time compared to many bots out there. I've used it for over a year straight, running it 24/7 that entire time. In less words, I've grown accustomed to using this bot (EternalChat). I'd love to be able to use it once again.

2nd that, I mostly use it for clan functions. <3 don't let it die spht.

thebigred

Quote from: Yegg on September 22, 2006, 06:27 PM
Hi

That's what I've been loving about EternalChat.  Its a great, solid, stable bot that hasn't had a problem for me yet :).

Spht

The only thing basically stopping EternalChat from working is a single byte in memory.  So if someone wants to fix that, then go ahead and I'll update the website.  I have no idea where the source is.

While you're at it, you could update the version bytes for each product, as they've gone horribly outdated.

Spht

Quote from: Spht on September 25, 2006, 09:53 AM
The only thing basically stopping EternalChat from working is a single byte in memory.  So if someone wants to fix that, then go ahead and I'll update the website.  I have no idea where the source is.

While you're at it, you could update the version bytes for each product, as they've gone horribly outdated.

I took the liberty

http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/eternalchat_.zip

Changes:
- Updated bot to work with recent changes to the Battle.net server.
- Updated the version codes for all products to be current.

This was updated by directly modifying the executable.  I am unable to test it, so let me know if it works.  Could someone also verify that the version codes for each product are up-to-date?

RealityRipple

Says can't find server.... I think you guys need a new host or something.