• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

eternalchat help!!!

Started by m3rcy)PG(, September 21, 2006, 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yegg

I still seem to get the BNLS failed version check error.

Protect

it stills says

[21:59:19] EternalChat - Copyright (C) 2003 Spht - version 2.16m.0362.
[21:59:19] http://botdev.valhallalegends.com/eternalchat/
[21:59:19] Public build - distribution of any kind is permitted!
[21:59:19] Connecting to the Battle.net Chat Server, uswest.battle.net...
[21:59:19] BNLS failed version check!
[21:59:19] Disconnected.

UserLoser

Quote from: RealityRipple on September 27, 2006, 12:02 PM
Says can't find server.... I think you guys need a new host or something.

No problems with me.  I think you should stop trolling or something.

RealityRipple

QuoteThe connection has timed out

The server at www.valhallalegends.com is taking too long to respond.

*   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.

*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

rabbit

www. no longer accepts BNLS connections.  You need to connect to bnls.valhallalegends.com
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

RealityRipple

...I was trying to go to http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/eternalchat_.zip . However, it now works. So like I said, you guys need to get a new host or something.

UserLoser

Quote from: RealityRipple on September 29, 2006, 12:56 PM
...I was trying to go to http://www.valhallalegends.com/spht/eternalchat_.zip . However, it now works. So like I said, you guys need to get a new host or something.

Why would they get a new host when the one they have is great?

RealityRipple

Because it seems to be down quite often? Half the time I try, I can't view the BnetDocs subdomain. Most the time I try, I can't view the main site. The forum subdomain is the only part of the site that works at all times for me. I'm not "trolling", i'm just telling you guys it seems like it's not very good.

Yegg

Quote from: RealityRipple on September 29, 2006, 06:48 PM
Because it seems to be down quite often? Half the time I try, I can't view the BnetDocs subdomain. Most the time I try, I can't view the main site. The forum subdomain is the only part of the site that works at all times for me. I'm not "trolling", i'm just telling you guys it seems like it's not very good.

I never have this issue. It is very rarely offline for me. I emphasize that, *very rarely*.

RealityRipple

*sigh* then your site hates dial up users because i can't get to bnetdocs or the main site again...

UserLoser

Your connection speed doesn't really matter when the site decides to send or not send you the content.  Contact your ISP if you can't properly resolve the hostnames or just get a better connection

RealityRipple

It's not my ISP's doing, since this is the only site i have a problem on. And there's no way i'm paying $700 for sattelite (plus $60 a month).

FrostWraith

Lately I've been browsing this site frequently (multiple times a day for about 2-3 months) and I have had no resolving problems.

Hero

Quote from: FrostWraith on September 30, 2006, 10:35 PM
Lately I've been browsing this site frequently (multiple times a day for about 2-3 months) and I have had no resolving problems.
Signed.

|