• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNLS's Lifetime

Started by Win32, September 03, 2006, 05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Win32

How long will the BNLS system be available for? Does it plan to be constantly maintained for a considerable amount of time?

-Matt

Kp

BNLS is not yet a sentient entity, so it presently has no plans regarding availability or maintenance.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

l2k-Shadow

Meaning that BNLS is up and a free service so it can go down any time the owners of the servers choose too. Which is why relying on it is not the best idea, local hashing is the way to go.
Quote from: replaced on November 04, 2006, 11:54 AM
I dunno wat it means, someone tell me whats ix86 and pmac?
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D
Já jsem byl určenej abych tady žil,
Dával si ovar, křen a k tomu pivo pil.
Tam by ses povídaj jak prase v žitě měl,
Já nechci před nikym sednout si na prdel.

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

UserLoser

Quote from: Win32 on September 03, 2006, 05:59 AM
How long will the BNLS system be available for? Does it plan to be constantly maintained for a considerable amount of time?

-Matt

It's been up for several years now, so I dont see why they'd just take it down.

Yoni

Uhh, I dunno. I was thinking of taking it down next week or so. Is anyone using it?

Hero

Quote from: Yoni on September 03, 2006, 02:43 PM
Uhh, I dunno. I was thinking of taking it down next week or so. Is anyone using it?
Do it, I dare you.

Spilled

Quote from: heRo on September 03, 2006, 03:48 PM
Do it, I dare you.

Double dare you -.-

Explicit

Quote from: Spilled on September 03, 2006, 09:41 PM
Quote from: heRo on September 03, 2006, 03:48 PM
Do it, I dare you.

Double dare you -.-

Just do it.  I'll love you forever.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Warrior

Do it then offer a subscription based usage. 30 day Trial version and complementary adware!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Psycho

Maybe if you remove it less bots would be on this game. :Þ

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: Omen on September 04, 2006, 02:25 PM
Maybe if you remove it less bots would be on this game. :Þ

well at least 90% of the bots either support the option to change the BNLS server or can login without it so no not really.
Can someone send me a working bot source (with bnls support) to my email?  Then help me copy and paste it to my bot? ;D

Já nejsem z USA, já nejsem z USA, já vážně nejsem z USA... a snad se proto na mě nezloběj.

FrostWraith

Even the idea of local hashing for bot users is too complicated. Read the stealthbot tech support sometime. I say shut it down for a day. See how crazy shit gets.

l2k-Shadow

Quote from: FrostWraith on September 04, 2006, 08:37 PM
Even the idea of local hashing for bot users is too complicated. Read the stealthbot tech support sometime. I say shut it down for a day. See how crazy shit gets.

True I met people asking for support on how to unzip files.

Joe[x86]

As far as I know BNLS is able to automatically download the patch MPQ and upgrade it's hash files at the command of a single administrator. BNLS (the software itself) is damn near completely independant of human interaction as long as the server (machine) it's hosted on stays alive and running the program. Yoni and Skywing have placed UserLoser in charge of commanding patch updates, and if he resigned someone else would take the mantle. If not, it would probably take five minutes max to change the code to automatically log on to battle.net every hour with each client to find a new patch. Maybe longer to recompile, but not a big problem.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Sorc.Polgara

Quote from: replaced on September 04, 2006, 09:37 PM
BNLS is running so they can log all every single keys, pwords, accounts, ips, proxies they can get their hands on!!!
/me kills replaced

More on topic:  Just curious, but how much does it cost you guys to run BNLS?