• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I am ch33z3! :)

Started by ch33z3, June 04, 2003, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ch33z3

Hey, my username is ch33z3, because I feel like it. ;p
Anyhow, I recently turned 14, and I consider myself to have a lot of talents on computers, but no single one that shines out the most.
I can;
-Design graphics,
-Websites (html notepad + frontpage),
-Programming- really basics of VB, started programming when i was 6 or so on my dads WinNT, some C+
-I know a lot more than what I consider the standard for my age, as in computer tech-supporting and technology itself
-I can type 180 WPM when i've got a paper im looking at, maybe 100 WPM when i'm just gaming:) (remember i'm 14)

I have tried making plugins in VB on a MERVBot for Subspace (if you've heard of that game), sort of successful but not a competition.  

Believe it or not, I think I would be the closest thing to a gangster geek.  Boy, i'm gonna get flamed about this, but, most all my friends are black, I listen to rap, i'm in a "crew", and I still manage to be an intelligent person and a computer nerd.

That's me, ch33z3.

Tuberload

Interesting... Will you bust out a Program and put a packet in my ass?
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Trance

Quote from: Tuberload on June 04, 2003, 07:31 PM
Interesting... Will you bust out a Program and put a packet in my ass?
lol :)

Crypticflare

rofl That was good. Welcome to the boards Ch33z3

EvilCheese

I used to be cheeze until I realised that further classification was required :P

Anyway.... welcome fellow cheese. Your name SHOULD be different enough to avoid confusion. Anyone with a dairy-based name is fine in my view ;)

iago

You can type 3 words/second?  I don't even think a keyboard could pick up that many distinct characters..
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Naem

hmm

yo yo yo

180 wpm  :o
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

Yoni

QuoteMijn luchtkussenvoertuig zit vol paling.
60 wpm :(

Noodlez

Quote from: ch33z3 on June 04, 2003, 07:26 PM
Hey, my username is ch33z3, because I feel like it. ;p
Anyhow, I recently turned 14, and I consider myself to have a lot of talents on computers, but no single one that shines out the most.
I can;
-Design graphics,
-Websites (html notepad + frontpage),
-Programming- really basics of VB, started programming when i was 6 or so on my dads WinNT, some C+
-I know a lot more than what I consider the standard for my age, as in computer tech-supporting and technology itself
-I can type 180 WPM when i've got a paper im looking at, maybe 100 WPM when i'm just gaming:) (remember i'm 14)

I have tried making plugins in VB on a MERVBot for Subspace (if you've heard of that game), sort of successful but not a competition.  

Believe it or not, I think I would be the closest thing to a gangster geek.  Boy, i'm gonna get flamed about this, but, most all my friends are black, I listen to rap, i'm in a "crew", and I still manage to be an intelligent person and a computer nerd.

That's me, ch33z3.

haha... reading this post so reminds me of myself. when i was like 9 and i could program i would always be sure to say how old i was to get sympathy. now i think to myself, big fucking deal! wow your 14, want a cookie? i was making the l3370 aol punters when i was 8 and binary bots when i was 14 ... and i would always be sure to say i have alot of friends. the only "real" computer nerds IMO are the 30 yr old ones who still game.

Tuberload

Quotethe only "real" computer nerds IMO are the 30 yr old ones who still game

I would have to disagree with that.
Quote"Pray not for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs." -- Teddy Roosevelt
"Your forefathers have given you freedom, so good luck, see you around, hope you make it" -- Unknown

Banana fanna fo fanna

Noodlez you still are a newb.

Noodlez

Quote from: St0rm.iD on June 11, 2003, 06:48 PM
Noodlez you still are a newb.
i'm going to die a newb by your side.

jigsaw

Why don't I ever hear you queers talking about girls, beer, chew, or nascar? Damn... when will your sacks drop?

Crypticflare

I don't watch a lot of nascar, me being underage and in a small town beer is hard to find, I do chew copenhangen longcut for the past 4 years. You chew jig?

MrRaza

I only watch nascar when i'm bored on a sunday around 2:30 pm