• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Whats with these weird displays of N/A on the forums?

Started by CrAz3D, June 17, 2006, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Its @ Thing's forums & the political forum (when view view from the parent board)???
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

We've found the edge of existance on the forums, and we're breaching it! From now on, everything will be not available because, technically, it does not exist!

Also, it's going to occur on any section that a new post is created in from here on out.

Newby

Quote from: warz on June 17, 2006, 08:18 PM
Also, it's going to occur on any section that a new post is created in from here on out.

How so?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

warz

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

rabbit

It's clearly wrong.

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

topaz

Just shows up as blanks for me.
RLY...?

CrAz3D

I see what rabbit sees, as stated in the topic DIRECTLY under this one ;)
(ré-bun-dance)

rabbit

STFU!  I didn't know it was there, as there was a nifty N/A for everything.  I assumed it wasn't new.  Whatever.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Thing [vL]

Never underestimate the power of my clickety click!

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

NVM!

still broken...from the main page it doesnt show I replied to this thread & you Thng-rama forum is still all N/A-y :(
(ré-bun-dance)

Mystical

works fine for me..

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)