• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Whats with these weird displays of N/A on the forums?

Started by CrAz3D, June 17, 2006, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Networks

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

rabbit

Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Grok

Speculation on simplemachines.org says it's related to the most recent PHP update.  Haven't yet seen an official response from SMF developers.

rabbit

I don't know if iago's running the latest PHP over at x86labs.org, but it isn't happening there.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

topaz

I think it's due to the massive amount of posts/users in the database.
RLY...?

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Topaz on June 24, 2006, 08:09 PM
I think it's due to the massive amount of posts/users in the database.
The Simple Machines forum has alot more posts and users and it looks fine to me.

rabbit

But they are also using a different version of SMF.

topaz

It's (mostly) fixed now, except the image that appears when there are new posts in a forum works only half the time.
RLY...?

UserLoser

Quote from: Topaz on June 25, 2006, 10:47 AM
It's (mostly) fixed now, except the image that appears when there are new posts in a forum works only half the time.

No, it's worse than ever :)

l)ragon

Heh thought Thing fixed it but it's happening over here now.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

topaz

RLY...?