• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Colorado arrests kids after 4/20

Started by CrAz3D, May 03, 2006, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Forged

people have too much time on their hands.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

MyndFyre

On 4-20-2006 University officials closed Farrand Field from 12 Noon until 5 PM. The field was closed off with barricades, yellow jacketed "event staff" personnel and police officers.
If the field was closed off, how did so many people get there?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

topaz

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on May 03, 2006, 10:20 PM
On 4-20-2006 University officials closed Farrand Field from 12 Noon until 5 PM. The field was closed off with barricades, yellow jacketed "event staff" personnel and police officers.
If the field was closed off, how did so many people get there?

Enforcement of that, I guess... police usually just fence or tape the area off, but you can just climb over it.
RLY...?

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

K

Police posted signs all around the field that it would be closed from noon to 5 or 6.  There were yellow jacketed "event staff" on the field.  THe signs clearly stated that video surveilence was in use and violators would be referred to judicial affairs.

Around 3-4 o'clock, when the hippies were at their strongest, they simply walked onto the field.  They so outnumbered the "event staff" that any attempt to keep them off the field might have been a bad idea -- I mean, how many riots has CU had in the past couple years?

The signs were clearly posted and these people took the chance anyway, and now they're paying for it.

Too bad I don't know any of the people on the page, or I might turn some in for $50 a pop.

DeTaiLs

Now this reminds me why I got this shirt

disco

Say it with me:

CrAz3D

Quote from: DeTaiLs on May 04, 2006, 04:10 PM

Reporting criminals with blatant disregard for the law isn't snitching ;)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

MrRaza

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 04, 2006, 05:49 PM

Your a bitch

K

Obviously I wouldn't turn in anyone I liked.  If I saw some kids on there that I disliked, they'd be fair game.

Of course, I would wager that almost all of them are freshmen.

CrAz3D

Quote from: MrRaza on May 04, 2006, 06:49 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on May 04, 2006, 05:49 PM

Your a bitch
*You ARE a bitch? ;)

I don't think most of them are freshmen, there might be alot, but from what I hear from a dude that went there people go to that alot
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

K

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 04, 2006, 09:02 PM
K went last year iirc.

I was there when I was a freshman.  I've walked by it for the last two years, but never had any interest in going again ;)

CrAz3D

Quote from: K on May 04, 2006, 10:54 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on May 04, 2006, 09:02 PM
K went last year iirc.

I was there when I was a freshman.  I've walked by it for the last two years, but never had any interest in going again ;)
heh
(ré-bun-dance)