• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

May 1st Boycott?....

Started by CrAz3D, April 20, 2006, 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://www.lcsun-news.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060420/NEWS01/604200322/1001

WTF!?  This is just going to make the voting population disagree with any damn cause the fucking illegals might have!
</rant>

That is stupid!  This is just going to make the legal population that can vote more upset and push harder for a wall and other measures. 

QuoteDoña Ana County Commissioner Oscar Vásquez-Butler, a first-generation American, supports the boycott.
I will make SURE to vote for someone that is not him when he is up for re-election.

QuoteLas Cruces Public Schools spokeswoman Jo Galván urged students to attend school May 1.

"One of the best ways that students can get involved in this issue is, instead of walking out the door to boycott, stay in class to learn about the issue," she said, adding that she urges teachers to educate students on the immigration debate and discuss the issue.
GOD DAMNED RIGHT!
NONE of the retards protesting this BS know what the hell they're talking about, "We're not terrorists" I see chanted & on signs....well NO FUCKING SHIT ASSHOLE!...but you broke into our country the same way the little fuckers that ARE terrorists can break in.
It isn't that the voting population doesn't like you, we don't want to pick strawberries, it's just that you need to pay taxes and we need to secure our border.

You hurt my American livelyhood I'm going to be more likely to want your dumb ass sent back to where ever the hell you can from.

*NOTICE*: ALOT of what I just said is probably really offensive, I'm "hot blooded" right now, some of might change later, but that is the general feeling I have right now.

Also, I'm gonna write this Oscar Vasquez Butler dude, but I need to find the right words (& cool down) in order to tell him to fuck-off and not support protesting the sovereignty of my nation.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

MyndFyre

Business owner?  Did your employee boycott working on May 1st?

Fire him/her.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Newby

Get out of my country foreign illegal immigrants.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

This is SUCH bull.

Alright, we need a"Buy American" movement for May5.
Buy everything made in America you can, kind of thing.  I need to figure out how to get this off the ground, too.

May5h, their damn holiday, let's show them where the fuck they are.

QuoteAnd ironically, the protest targets the U.S. business community, which is one of the strongest supporters of legalization or guest-worker programs.

"At the end of the day, boycotting would only hurt corporations that are backing what people want done in the immigration bill," said Larry Rubin, CEO of the American Chamber of Commerce in Mexico. Rubin is encouraging people to write to their legislators instead of boycotting.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/04/14/mexico.boycott.ap/
See how damn ignorant these protesters are?  They're hurting the people who support them, NICE.  I'm supporting them less & less everytime I see a ridiculous protest.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Warrior

It isn't just mexicans. It's all Latinos. Everyone here is going to not go to work/school. It's to show America how much they depend on them. It's all over spanish news programs and I think it will be huge.

Hey, I'm just in it for the free day with my gf.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Warrior on April 20, 2006, 11:32 PM
It isn't just mexicans. It's all Latinos. Everyone here is going to not go to work/school. It's to show America how much they depend on them. It's all over spanish news programs and I think it will be huge.

Don't walk out, that is stupid.  Dont support their misinformed cause that doesnt actually exist.

Of course we depend on them, but they depend on us.  Without our money they dont come here & they stay  oppressive Mexico/cuba/etc
(ré-bun-dance)

Stealth

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on April 20, 2006, 08:05 PM

Fire him/her.

That was the Reagan approach against PATCO in the eighties, and it worked very well then.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

MyndFyre

Quote from: Stealth on April 21, 2006, 01:51 AM
Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on April 20, 2006, 08:05 PM

Fire him/her.

That was the Reagan approach against PATCO in the eighties, and it worked very well then.

It's because it makes sense.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Warrior

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 21, 2006, 12:17 AM
Quote from: Warrior on April 20, 2006, 11:32 PM

Don't walk out, that is stupid. Dont support their misinformed cause that doesnt actually exist.

Of course we depend on them, but they depend on us. Without our money they dont come here & they stay oppressive Mexico/cuba/etc

That didn't make sense, if they are being opressed they'd come here for the freedom. I'm doing it because while not supporting the immigrant cause, I'm interested in seeing america run withought latinos for a day.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Forged

You make it sound like we are actually reliant on illegal Mexican labor.  If the Mexicans stopped working it might take a few weeks to refill their jobs, but it would happen and then the country would go on as it normally does.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

topaz

Quote from: Forged on April 23, 2006, 10:58 AM
You make it sound like we are actually reliant on illegal Mexican labor.  If the Mexicans stopped working it might take a few weeks to refill their jobs, but it would happen and then the country would go on as it normally does.

You have no idea how many illegal Mexicans there really are, huh? Come to California and you'll see....
RLY...?

MyndFyre

Haha yeah, the housing market in Arizona would die.

CrAz3D

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on April 23, 2006, 06:34 PM

Haha yeah, the housing market in Arizona would die.
Same here....I'd guess 75%+ of our construction workers are illegal.  Also, I'd guess that 95%+ of the farm works in New Mexico are illegal.
(ré-bun-dance)

Hazard

It was funny, last time i was at home I saw a big protest going on with something that seems to be connected to this. Illegal immigrants protesting with signs saying "We are not criminals" that had their children holding signs like "My daddy is an immigrant" and random crap like that... it was pitiful. I really hope that the INS showed up and hauled them off.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

CrAz3D

Quote from: Hazard on April 24, 2006, 11:53 AM
It was funny, last time i was at home I saw a big protest going on with something that seems to be connected to this. Illegal immigrants protesting with signs saying "We are not criminals" that had their children holding signs like "My daddy is an immigrant" and random crap like that... it was pitiful. I really hope that the INS showed up and hauled them off.
I doubt anyone did anything about it.

I saw a dude on CNN that was protesting the illegals' protest...he called local w/e agents to come & pick them up (they had signs proclaiming they were illegal) & no one came to get them :(.
That is SAD when the government won't arrest people that are confessing publically without coersion...that is why I support the Minutemen in their efforts to reclaim America for Americans.
(ré-bun-dance)