|

Mephisto

SNiFFeR

CrAz3D

lol....
poison ivy is just a plant too
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

MyndFyre

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 19, 2006, 05:42 PM
lol....

I'm pretty sure that's the point.  It's not illegal.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Newby

Mephisto is a pothead? Or just a pot-supporting hippie? :p
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Quote from: MyndFyre[vL] on April 19, 2006, 05:51 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 19, 2006, 05:42 PM
lol....

I'm pretty sure that's the point.  It's not illegal.
I was more trying to say poison ivy is just a plant, that is bad.  Plants arent all good/decent.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Reminds me of what one of my teachers taught me early in my school career: avoid the word "just" at all costs.  It doesn't add anything. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Networks

rabbit

If it had substance, it would be a flaming POS, but it doesn't so it only fails at life.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Mephisto

Quote from: Newby on April 19, 2006, 06:15 PM

I don't smoke weed every day ... but what's wrong with smoking it @ parties or w/ friends?  or at work ... zzz

DeTaiLs

Perfect time for this book the big holiday is comming tomorrow, I think I am going to print this out then laugh at it all day while getting drunk with some friends can't smoke no more damn colleges with piss test

MrRaza

Quote from: DeTaiLs on April 19, 2006, 10:13 PM
Perfect time for this book the big holiday is comming tomorrow, I think I am going to print this out then laugh at it all day while getting drunk with some friends can't smoke no more damn colleges with piss test

Meh, there's like a week worht of class left anyway..

CrAz3D

1) LOL @ getting drunk on 420
2) Urine tests for college?...are they in any extracuricular activity?
(ré-bun-dance)

DeTaiLs

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 19, 2006, 10:41 PM
1) LOL @ getting drunk on 420
2) Urine tests for college?...are they in any extracuricular activity?
1) Meh its better then nothing not everybody just smokes 420 its basicaly a day to kick back and enjoy
2)Both when you apply for the college it says right on the paper we have a right to drug test anybody at any time, its also a dry campus if they think your drinking and you test for alcohol you can get kicked out I seen it happen to a few kids.

Newby

Quote from: Mephisto on April 19, 2006, 10:02 PM
Quote from: Newby on April 19, 2006, 06:15 PM

I don't smoke weed every day ... but what's wrong with smoking it @ parties or w/ friends?  or at work ... zzz

It's stupid, either way. I've tried it. It's no fun whatsoever. I'd rather drink.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

|