• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Somebody fell HARD for one of those Niger scams

Started by CrAz3D, March 29, 2006, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

jigsaw

Let me tell you something, I have a neihgbor, whom we all know is mafia-connected.  He lent my sister 25k, with low interest, because he knew us... We all knew she had to make payments on time! But it was all in a handshake, that the deal happened, nothing legal, nothing on paper. Its trust, its how some people operate. Believe me, the diamond business has its muscle too. That guy will probably show up dead floating in the tigris somewhere hah.

topaz

Niger, Niger, Niger... not listed in the story at all.
RLY...?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Topaz on March 30, 2006, 02:59 AM
Niger, Niger, Niger... not listed in the story at all.
I know, but its that type of scam where someone emails you saying they're some sort of royal person.

Jigsaw, oh dang.  Your sis couldnt go to a bank?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

rabbit

Mafia money is more readily available than bank money.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.