• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Urban Legends...True or False?

Started by AmandaTaylor76, March 03, 2006, 06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmandaTaylor76

www.snopes.com

Theres a badillion Urban Legends on there and it took me a long time to go through them all and read them...pretty interesting.

Yegg

Nice site. :)
It's always fun reading these types of sites.

Dv

Also check out the flash movies on JKCinema.com. There's a whole series on Urban Legends and they go through a lot of popular ones.

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

disco

Interesting, but not very reliable.
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

disco

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 19, 2006, 02:31 PM
Quote from: Disco on March 18, 2006, 09:13 PM
Interesting, but not very reliable.
Why do you say that?
Well I didn't go through every one I read and do a follow up, but the two I did look up (Mr. Ed being a zebra and The Poseidon Adventure being show on the Titanic) are both the opposite of what that site says they are.  I'm not saying that should qualify them all as being wrong, but if you're going to bring one of the myths up in a conversation, you may want to do some additional research first.
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

Mr. Ed as a zebra?....
I don't find much of anything on there about zebras nor did I find anything about The Poseidon Adventures on the Titanic
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)