• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

ya know how Cheney shot a dude?...it must be people season

Started by CrAz3D, February 13, 2006, 05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

& yet again I have no source to back this up because of the whole me not posting news articles thing.

Anyway, I guess some dude was wearing camo sitting against a tree & someother dude thought dude#1's elbow was a squirrel... pop. 

OUCH.

Do people not go to hunting safety classe anymore?

EDIT:
Does anyone here hunt or know much about hunting safety in regards to where to be looking/shooting/watching/alerting people to you whereabouts?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

QwertyMonster

UserLoser

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 13, 2006, 05:40 PM
& yet again I have no source to back this up because of the whole me not posting news articles thing.

Anyway, I guess some dude was wearing camo sitting against a tree & someother dude thought dude#1's elbow was a squirrel... pop. 

OUCH.

Do people not go to hunting safety classe anymore?

EDIT:
Does anyone here hunt or know much about hunting safety in regards to where to be looking/shooting/watching/alerting people to you whereabouts?

So you can't post news in the General forum, so you post news in the Fun Forum and try to have a humorous attitude about it--I don't think that'll work.

MrRaza

moh.vze.com

It was obvious that Cheney was drunk when hunting for Qualls. The reason why he kept it 24 hours was because he didn't want the media to know that he was drunk.