• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Now taking bets on...

Started by DarkMinion, February 13, 2006, 04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMinion

...how long it takes for Scott McLellan to go Scarface on the White House press room some day.  Seriously, they'd have to pay me a lot to put up with what he puts up with.

CrAz3D

Why do you say that?...did something in particular happen recently?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

DarkMinion

Watch the news, know who Scott McLellan is, etc.

MyndFyre

QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

CrAz3D

oh,k, thnx.

I can't believe people are reacting this way to only finding out about the Cheney shooting now.  Dude, keep calm, its not like it has to do w/national ANYTHING.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

DarkMinion

I think anybody with an ounce of sense knows that, but my point is I don't know how the hell McLellan puts up with the shit these reporters throw at him all the time.  I would've put a gun to my head and ended it all by now.

Trance

Haha I caught some of that press conference before I went to school this morning. I had the same exact thought.. I would just kill myself if that was my job...

It does seem insane though that it took so long for anyone to find out, he is after all one of the most powerful people in the world.

MyndFyre

Quote from: Trance on February 13, 2006, 08:16 PM
Haha I caught some of that press conference before I went to school this morning. I had the same exact thought.. I would just kill myself if that was my job...

It does seem insane though that it took so long for anyone to find out, he is after all one of the most powerful people in the world.

What, all of 21 hours?

Big deal.  Someone shoots someone in an attempt to kill, you usually don't hear about it until the next day.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

jigsaw

They only held it off because they wanted to air it AFTER sunday morning... remember c.rice was talking about current problems and war in iraq on sunday morning on every radio and tv station.. they didnt want to bombarb the news with some crappy story about the VP's accident.. its REALLY not that important.. its just "juiciy" media.. the reason the kept it on the DL was because Sunday mornings are for real news... not some hot new pointless story.