Started by Invert, February 09, 2006, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

I took a moment to make this at work :)

disco

Say it with me:

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Invert

I foun this to be funny too:

A lot of open mouth dick sucking faces...Slick Willy taught her well.

Yoni

heh. Most of these pictures are not that terrible.

Invert

Quote from: Yoni on February 10, 2006, 02:12 PM

Comparing those pictures to a picture of you I can see how those are not that terrible.

Mystical

Quote from: Invert on February 10, 2006, 04:47 PM
Quote from: Yoni on February 10, 2006, 02:12 PM

Comparing those pictures to a picture of you I can see how those are not that terrible.

LOL THATS SAD!

CrAz3D

Its a good thing that Hitlery doesn't have any compassion for what it was like to live in the WhiteHouse.

"one of the worst presidents in history" is what she has called Bush.
You could say the same of FDR.  There was a huge depression that lasted for years under FDR, we went to war, we put Japanese people in camps.

Maybe hitlery is really confused w/who the REAL evil devil president is/was
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Mephisto

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 11, 2006, 06:01 PM
Its a good thing that Hitlery doesn't have any compassion for what it was like to live in the WhiteHouse.

You could say the same of FDR.  There was a huge depression that lasted for years under FDR, we went to war, we put Japanese people in camps.

lol @ your comments regarding FDR. 

It's quite unlikely she'll get on the Democratic ticket since many Democrats oppose her anyways for her views on the war, gay marriage, etc.  In fact, a Democrat from New York announced he would run against Hilary Clinton for the Senate election of 2006.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Mephisto on February 11, 2006, 08:33 PM

lol @ your comments regarding FDR.

It's quite unlikely she'll get on the Democratic ticket since many Democrats oppose her anyways for her views on the war, gay marriage, etc.  In fact, a Democrat from New York announced he would run against Hilary Clinton for the Senate election of 2006.
I know, I thought they were quite awesome points ;)!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Ringo

I had some time to kill, so i tolk inverts images and made my own *Hillary news flash* :)

During Chinese peace talks today, Hillary Clintion was cought on vidio rapeing a chinese dog.
Chinese animal rights protesters were sickened to see the footage of hillary raping, what seems to be a ugly Chinese bitch up the back door, altho there was much controversy between animal rights protesters as to what dog was doing the dictating sexual assault.

When Hillary was asked if she felt what she did was wrong, she had nothing to say:

Trance

Ever hear of the "new deal?"

The depression wasn't really anyones fault. No one saw it coming. They hadn't even developed the modern theories for economics, Keynesian and Supply Siding yet.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on February 13, 2006, 05:22 PM

The depression wasn't really anyones fault. No one saw it coming. They hadn't even developed the modern theories for economics, Keynesian and Supply Siding yet.
I did I say he fucking caused it?
Did I even fucking imply that he didn't do anything to fix it?
No, I didn't.
(ré-bun-dance)

Mephisto

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 13, 2006, 05:27 PM
Quote from: Trance on February 13, 2006, 05:22 PM

I did I say he fucking caused it?
Did I even fucking imply that he didn't do anything to fix it?
No, I didn't.
calm down...