• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Leahy needs to go

Started by DarkMinion, February 08, 2006, 12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMinion

Seriously...the man was grilling the U.S. Attorney General trying to get him to disclose exactly whom was being watched in the NSA "spying" program.  Is he insane?

Of course, it makes a little more sense when you see it's coming from the man who was banned from the Senate Intelligence committee in the mid-80's for leaking intelligence briefs on Iraq, Libya, and Iran-Contra.

CrAz3D

Quote from: DarkMinion on February 08, 2006, 12:38 PM
Seriously...the man was grilling the U.S. Attorney General trying to get him to disclose exactly whom was being watched in the NSA "spying" program.  Is he insane?

Of course, it makes a little more sense when you see it's coming from the man who was banned from the Senate Intelligence committee in the mid-80's for leaking intelligence briefs on Iraq, Libya, and Iran-Contra.
WTF, leaking info, hmm...if that info got to the right hands that crazy SOB could/should be charged with treason.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

DarkMinion

It all leaked to the Washington Post, conveniently.

CrAz3D

Quote from: DarkMinion on February 08, 2006, 04:37 PM
It all leaked to the Washington Post, conveniently.
Think it was ever used by anyone to help in attacking the US?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Zakath

I wouldn't count on him going anywhere. He got more than 70% of the vote last time he stood for reelection.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

DarkMinion

I meant that he needs to be excluded from Senate committees because of the gigantic blunders he's made in the past and the one's he's making now.