• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Come on people, its hard to stop terror when you let them escape

Started by CrAz3D, February 05, 2006, 01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

MyndFyre

A good reason not to let other countries hold our people.

Clarification: the people we're going to mess up.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

DarkMinion

And just think, if Slick Willy hadn't been too busy diddling his interns, we could've had ObL on a silver platter.

CrAz3D

Quote from: DarkMinion on February 06, 2006, 10:26 AM
And just think, if Slick Willy hadn't been too busy diddling his interns, we could've had ObL on a silver platter.
Even better, if we hadn't armed him originally. 
Oh well, that's the past...just find him & hang his ass in the middle of the fucking Middle East for all them crazies to see.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

EpicOfTimeWasted

QuoteElite counterterrorism units are among the troops taking part in the search, the official said.

It's alright, they've sent Jack Bauer after them.  24 hours from now, he'll have saved the day once more.

Trance

Quote from: EpicOfTimeWasted on February 06, 2006, 05:16 PM
QuoteElite counterterrorism units are among the troops taking part in the search, the official said.

It's alright, they've sent Jack Bauer after them.  24 hours from now, he'll have saved the day once more.
HAHA YES!!! JACK!!! Sorry, I love that show.