• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

hmm, anyone see something wrong with this?

Started by CrAz3D, February 03, 2006, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004440.htm
Well, well, well.

EDIT:
Adding a few more fun things related to this whole Muslim outrage thing.
Quote*  Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia.  A Christian school.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt.  No Muslim outrage.
    * A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India.  Kills six.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia.  Muslims shoot children in the back.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Let's go way back.  Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses.  Over 700 are injured.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons.  No Muslim outrage
    * Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge.  No Muslim outrage.
    * Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed.  Muslims are outraged.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

MysT_DooM

You should rephrase the word "Muslims" to extremist groups because you using the term Muslims its impling that all Muslims have taken part in those types of things and back those types of things up.  However, its those extermist who twist a perfectly good religon into a something that it was never meant to be...
And there were muslim religon leaders who deemed down upon these acts... but why should everysingle muslim apolgize for something that they have nothing to do with... Just cause other people are using thier religon as a weapon doesnt mean its their fault. 

vb6, something about that combination of numbers and letters is sexy

CrAz3D

That's just a quote from a site that addresses this.

There are parts of it that apply to all Muslims, though.  I didn't see any Muslims all rioting and what not when Muslim extremeists suicide-bombed places, only now that some independent news paper has "disgraced Mohammad" are many Muslims upset.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

quasi-modo

Im no saying all muslimes do this, but the attrocities were committed by muslims without the rest of the muslims being outraged.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

TehUser

I'm not saying all Christians did this, but the Holocaust was enacted by Christians without the rest of the Christians being outraged.

CrAz3D

Quote from: TehUser on February 03, 2006, 02:35 PM
I'm not saying all Christians did this, but the Holocaust was enacted by Christians without the rest of the Christians being outraged.
So Hitler just sorta fell apart on his own?...

Who pushed Hitler back out of France, it surely wasn't the French alone.
(ré-bun-dance)

MyndFyre

Uhhh..... no, I don't think the Nazis were Christian.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

CrAz3D

Quote from: MyndFyre on February 03, 2006, 03:48 PM

I always thought they were extremist Christians
(ré-bun-dance)

CrAz3D

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 03, 2006, 03:49 PM
Quote from: MyndFyre on February 03, 2006, 03:48 PM

I always thought they were extremist Christians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler
He proclaimed publicly he was Christian.
(ré-bun-dance)

topaz

RLY...?

Eric

The majority of the nazi's had no religion.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Topaz on February 03, 2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah, but Hitler was an Orthodox Jew.
???
He was raised as a Roman Catholic as per the Wikipedia thing.
Any source where it says he is Jewish?

Anyway, I always thought that the Arian(sp?) race was white, blonde, blued, eyed, fit, Christian.

ANYWAY, I've read articles about people chanting "7/7" in London.
Sheesh
(ré-bun-dance)

TehUser

Quote from: MyndFyre link=topic=14120.msg144448#msg144448
quote]
Yes, a predominantly Christian country conveniently "loses religion" between 1938 and 1945.  Let's not forget the Catholic Church's tacit support of the Nazi regime.

CrAz3D

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/04/syria.cartoon/index.html
hmm, yeah, great.

Either World Fucking War III is on the way or SOMEONE needs to apologize for those damn cartoons.

PERSONALLY, I'm for allowing Iran to build nulear weapson so long as they are limited to destroying the Middle East.  But since that isn't very likely, WWIII sounds more likely.

It'd be the 'old countries' vs. the 'new countries'...I don't think it would last long.  It would result in a total destruction of the Middle East and lots of countries/companies running in for oil with robots and radiation suits.
(ré-bun-dance)

Arta