• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Man sues Apple over hearing loss

Started by CrAz3D, February 01, 2006, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 02, 2006, 10:57 PM
Or make it kill the ignorant person somehow

Why are you so pro death-penalty?  I guess you've never done anything stupid before? 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on February 02, 2006, 11:24 PM

Why are you so pro death-penalty?  I guess you've never done anything stupid before? 
I did crap my pants tonight.
But intentionally?...no, nothing dumb here.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 02, 2006, 11:30 PM

You are always talking about about how you support killing, beating, nuking, and torturing people.  I'm starting to wonder if that indicates a problem that maybe you should be locked up for.  If you think that violence is a solution to every problem, then it's a small step for you to hurt/kill somebody if they piss you off.  Perhaps you should be locked up (and maybe tortured or killed) to make sure that this doesn't ever happen?

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on February 03, 2006, 10:08 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 02, 2006, 11:30 PM

You are always talking about about how you support killing, beating, nuking, and torturing people.  I'm starting to wonder if that indicates a problem that maybe you should be locked up for.  If you think that violence is a solution to every problem, then it's a small step for you to hurt/kill somebody if they piss you off.  Perhaps you should be locked up (and maybe tortured or killed) to make sure that this doesn't ever happen?
i dont support beating people, beating is sensless
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 03, 2006, 10:22 AM

It sure sounds like you support it:
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 25, 2006, 04:55 PM
I believe there to be nothing curel [...] about letting the grandma take a few whacks at the kid, it is punishment.
[...]
If the tire iron kills/cripples the kid it becomes a 100% effective deterrent against physical crimes for that kid.

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on February 03, 2006, 10:41 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 03, 2006, 10:22 AM

It sure sounds like you support it:
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 25, 2006, 04:55 PM
I believe there to be nothing curel [...] about letting the grandma take a few whacks at the kid, it is punishment.
[...]
If the tire iron kills/cripples the kid it becomes a 100% effective deterrent against physical crimes for that kid.
-The grandma should be allowed to punish her grandson.
-The tire iron would be a 100% effective deterrent, I didn't say it was right or that I supported crippling a kid.
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Ok fine, you don't support "beat"ing people (by your definition of the word). 

You support killing, nuking, torturing, and letting grandmas hit a kid with a tire iron.  My statement stands about you being one of the "problems".

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on February 03, 2006, 05:40 PM
Ok fine, you don't support "beat"ing people (by your definition of the word). 

You support killing, nuking, torturing, and letting grandmas hit a kid with a tire iron.  My statement stands about you being one of the "problems".
I support killing in certain circumstanes.
Where did I say the grandma should hhit her kid with the tire iron?  I just think it'd be a very effective punishment/detterent
(ré-bun-dance)

topaz

The kid seemed pretty fucked up, there were plenty of beatings due that he should've been given (which, in MY particular experience, was a very useful deterrent in behaving in a civilized fashion).

On Topic:

I've used an iPod on numerous ocassions, and when I actually measured the decibel level, I was surprised (approximately 92dBl). It's difficult to know about the hearing loss, because everyone's comfort level and tastes vary (eg, listening to soft music rather than hardcore metal would do less damage). Apple should've been more careful about this, since they're potentially subjecting millions of people to gradual hearing loss.
RLY...?