• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Google Earth spots flying car

Started by CrAz3D, January 26, 2006, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

powered by nissan

maybe when they were taking the shot a guy spun out and flipped his car and when it was flipping (right side up) teh google earth team took a picture at that exact moment  :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: powered by nissan on January 26, 2006, 05:35 PM
maybe when they were taking the shot a guy spun out and flipped his car and when it was flipping (right side up) teh google earth team took a picture at that exact moment  :P
Some dude was driving fast & hit a BIG bump to flip his car like that
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Can you imagine thousands of those floating around?  If that were the case, our buildings would become sky scrapers, and we'd occupy the sky.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Meh

FrOzeN

~ FrOzeN

Mystical

maybe we can one day make our houses fly, then i can be tru white trash?! that'd be awsome be like, alright family,  bring in the dog where moving to another state, "/me flys house away" lol

Ringo

Looks like somone put a black sheet down next to there car, inline with the direction of sun light. ;p

disco

Cool site.

Just out of curiosity, what's the name of that giant satellite in South America?  You know, the one that lady from the movie "Contact" worked at.
Say it with me:

UserLoser

Quote from: Disco on January 27, 2006, 11:37 AM
Cool site.

Just out of curiosity, what's the name of that giant satellite in South America?  You know, the one that lady from the movie "Contact" worked at.

Isn't that in Cuba?  And it's also in the movie Goldeneye?

disco

Say it with me:

WoOdTroll

Trance

Quote from: UserLoser on January 28, 2006, 11:36 AM
Quote from: Disco on January 27, 2006, 11:37 AM
Cool site.

Isn't that in Cuba?  And it's also in the movie Goldeneye?

I thought it was in South America too.

Trance

Found it, it's in Puerto Rico. It's called the Arecibo Observatory.