• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

WTF Mexico?...That place is f'd up...

Started by CrAz3D, January 24, 2006, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/24/mexico.border.ap/index.html

...assuming it was really military personell involved, which I totally believed.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 24, 2006, 06:47 PM
...assuming it was really military personell involved, which I totally believed.
How does what you believe have any relevance whatsoever?  I have no idea how you could make even a slightly educated guess as to what actually happened.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

What?
It was reported that the traffickers were wear military/military-like uniforms & had a humvee...I can believe that it was corrupt soldiers helping traffickers.

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

I can just as easily believe that people dressed up as soldiers. 

It's not confirmed whether or not they're soldiers, according to the article.  I don't think we're in any place to judge whether or not they are. 

CrAz3D

I didn't say they were, I just said I would believe it if they were corrupt mexican soldiers smuggling crap.

Mexico is corrupt from head to toe.
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

CrAz3D

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on January 24, 2006, 07:29 PM
Who cares
people in the border states who are severley affected by the drug trade
(ré-bun-dance)

Grok

Since the beginning of the United States, military personnel have been involved in drug trading, weapons trading, slave trading, prostitution, assassination, mercenary acts, spying, counterspying, rape, theft, plunder, pillage, and even swearing.  People are people, there are those who do not care about others, and their nationality or profession does not equate to honor.  There could have been active duty military involved on the Mexican side.  But just as easily, there could have been a complicit Texas Ranger.  Do you think that's not possible?

iago

Quote from: Grok on January 25, 2006, 09:42 AM
Since the beginning of the United States, military personnel have been involved in drug trading, weapons trading, slave trading, prostitution, assassination, mercenary acts, spying, counterspying, rape, theft, plunder, pillage, and even swearing.

Don't forget dancing.

MyndFyre

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 24, 2006, 07:32 PM
Who cares
No, I live in Arizona, one of these border states, and I really don't care whether you believe they are really soldiers.  I care whether they are soldiers, but I don't care whether you believe they are.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

iago

Quote from: MyndFyre on January 25, 2006, 09:51 AM
Who cares
No, I live in Arizona, one of these border states, and I really don't care whether you believe they are really soldiers.  I care whether they are soldiers, but I don't care whether you believe they are.
I agree.

quasi-modo

Real or not this is a problem. We really do need more presence on the border... but didn't we try that and gaze into a rash of shit?
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

quasi-modo

Who cares
people whose cars are getting stolen by fence hoppers and are getting torched in a failed drug smuggling attempt.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

Quote from: MyndFyre on January 25, 2006, 09:51 AM
Who cares
I believe Falcon meant "who cares" in reference to the entire thing like the drug smuggling & the possible soldiers helping.
(ré-bun-dance)