• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

5 female captives released regarding Jill Carroll

Started by CrAz3D, January 24, 2006, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

Quote from: iago on January 27, 2006, 09:53 AM
Sure they did.  For over 20 years while the US was allied with Saddam, they stood by and did nothing even though they knew Saddam was killing massive amounts of people.  It wasn't until GWB came into power that he lied about an excuse to take Saddam out of power.  I still don't really understand what changed..

Saddam Hussein broke the Opec ranks and decided to sell oil at his own prices.

Now is it all clear?

iago

Quote from: Grok on January 27, 2006, 10:27 AM
Sure they did.  For over 20 years while the US was allied with Saddam, they stood by and did nothing even though they knew Saddam was killing massive amounts of people.  It wasn't until GWB came into power that he lied about an excuse to take Saddam out of power.  I still don't really understand what changed..

Saddam Hussein broke the Opec ranks and decided to sell oil at his own prices.

Now is it all clear?

But didn't the US attack Iraq for 9/11? 

(Joking, by the way)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Warrior

Of course they did.

Terrorists attacked us, we're attacking the terrorists. Sure the reason for us going in wasn't very good but now that we're there we are going to erradicate any form of terrorism there.  THAT's why we're there and that's exactly what we're going to do like it or not.

We're buying thier oil from them at market value but this war is about oil right?

Also about us standing by and watching him kill people, blame the old president and blame congress. Don't think it's very logical to criticize a war because of what past presidents did..

Perhaps our current president and the rest of the americans recieved a wakeup call on 9/11 and we realized "Hey we have the military power and money to take these guys out" the best way to take care of any problem is at it's source and that's picking off people funding or harboring terrorists.

Like I said you can make all the stupid topics you want and giggle amongst each other but is still doesn't change that we are in iraq and we arn't going anywhere until we eliminate the idiots who fucked with us. Simple as that.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

dx

Just because the United States didn't attack Iraq first doesn't mean the US Government are not terrorists in one way or another :p

CrAz3D

Quote from: Arta[vL] on January 27, 2006, 05:48 AM
You're right, I didn't remember that - but I think my point still applies. I don't accept your arbitrary distinction between terrorist acts off or on US soil. Since the war on terror started, more acts of terror have be purpetrated against US citizens, and I think that speaks for itself.
Hmm, it's hard to expect the US's war on terrorism to stop terrorism all over the world, at least, not in the short-term.  They're doing a lot more to protect US soil than they are doing to protect their citizens abroad.  I'm not sure how that's going to turn out, but it should be interesting. 
Why shouldn't we do the most to protect ourselves? 

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2006, 09:33 AM
What did you do to stop Saddam?  Did you just accept it & turn away?  Georege W. Bush & the USA didn't.
They who?  What?
It seems as though you're trying to pont the finger back, you asked if you should happily accept us committing genocide if we did.
I pointed out that you probably would as would most of the world til somebody finally does something about it.

Quote from: Warrior on January 27, 2006, 11:22 AM
Of course they did.

Terrorists attacked us, we're attacking the terrorists. Sure the reason for us going in wasn't very good but now that we're there we are going to erradicate any form of terrorism there. THAT's why we're there and that's exactly what we're going to do like it or not.

We're buying thier oil from them at market value but this war is about oil right?

Also about us standing by and watching him kill people, blame the old president and blame congress. Don't think it's very logical to criticize a war because of what past presidents did..

Perhaps our current president and the rest of the americans recieved a wakeup call on 9/11 and we realized "Hey we have the military power and money to take these guys out" the best way to take care of any problem is at it's source and that's picking off people funding or harboring terrorists.

Like I said you can make all the stupid topics you want and giggle amongst each other but is still doesn't change that we are in iraq and we arn't going anywhere until we eliminate the idiots who fucked with us. Simple as that.
Word, righting a wrong, is that bad?...maybe black people still shouldn't vote.

Quote from: dx on January 27, 2006, 11:54 AM
Just because the United States didn't attack Iraq first doesn't mean the US Government are not terrorists in one way or another :p
Traditionally terrorists have always been private organizations whom intentionally attack civilians, so no, the US Government is not a terrorist organization.

If you mean that we use force to intimidate the enemy into giving up, then yes we are terrorists.  Further moe, any and all countries/governments that have ever participated in ANY sort of forceful conflict are terrorists as well.  Your local police are terrorists.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

dx

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2006, 12:14 PM
Why shouldn't we do the most to protect ourselves?

Why shouldn't the innocent people in the Middle East protect themselves? I don't know what I would do if I was minding my own business at my residence when a bomb explodes down the road for no apparent reason..Actually, I do know what i would do I would train terrorists!!! yes that is exactly what I would do.

iago

Of course they did.

Terrorists attacked us, we're attacking the terrorists. Sure the reason for us going in wasn't very good but now that we're there we are going to erradicate any form of terrorism there.  THAT's why we're there and that's exactly what we're going to do like it or not.

Uhh, no?  The terrorists were never in Iraq, or condoned by the Iraqi government.  Saddam and his government are non-religious, and have taken no part in the Taliban's religious war.  Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. 

Grok

Americans would not be willing to go to war for oil.
The terrorists, having their own agenda, solved that little problem for us.
If only we could concoct a link between Iraq and the 9/11 terrorists, we can kill two birds with one stone.
Hmm, didn't one of the terrorists get treated in a Bagdad hospital once?
Yes Mr President he did, but Iraqi government didn't know about it until he was released and gone.
Ah, no problem, Iraqi is aiding and comforting the terrorists, and I promised no borders would be safe if anyone helped the terrorists.
Let's use that excuse, if I sound stupid enough on TV, people will believe me.
Yes Mr President, you're the champion of sounding stupid.

Warrior

Quote from: iago on January 27, 2006, 02:20 PM
Of course they did.

Uhh, no?  The terrorists were never in Iraq, or condoned by the Iraqi government.  Saddam and his government are non-religious, and have taken no part in the Taliban's religious war.  Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. 

It's bigger than the taliban, yea obviously from all the car bombings and abudctions and requests to pull soldiers out of iraq or have people beheaded on tape means that there are no terrorists in iraq right!?

Also you can theorize all you want about "What could have happened" but until you can find hard solid evidence proving this war as a way to "kill two birds with one stone" thats all it will be a theory.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

iago

Quote from: Warrior on January 27, 2006, 03:55 PM
It's bigger than the taliban, yea obviously from all the car bombings and abudctions and requests to pull soldiers out of iraq or have people beheaded on tape means that there are no terrorists in iraq right!?

Also you can theorize all you want about "What could have happened" but until you can find hard solid evidence proving this war as a way to "kill two birds with one stone" thats all it will be a theory.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that AFTER you invaded their home country and killed 30,000 of their people?  If the US attacked Canada and occupied my country, I'd to everything I could to get rid of you.  If the US was invaded and occupied by another country (say, by Iraq), I'm sure the American citizens would do everything they could to get rid of the occupying force. 

I believe the onus of proof is on the person who wants to demonstrate something.  Can you prove the connection between Iraq and 9/11?  There's no real way I can prove that they AREN'T connected, in the same way I can't prove that my remote control doesn't exist, only that I can't find it.

iago

Actually, according to a resolution by your government:

Quotemembers of al Qaida, an organization bearing responsibility for attacks on the United States, its citizens, and interests, including the attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, are known to be in Iraq;
the attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, underscored the gravity of the threat posed by the acquisition of weapons of mass destruction by international terrorist organizations;
Iraq's demonstrated capability and willingness to use weapons of mass destruction, the risk that the current Iraqi regime will either employ those weapons to launch a surprise attack against the United States or its Armed Forces or provide them to international terrorists who would do so, and the extreme magnitude of harm that would result to the United States and its citizens from such an attack, combine to justify action by the United States to defend itself

That's an exerpt from the resolution that the United States Congress passed authorizing the war in Iraq. 

It's amazing how much lies and deception were involved in that war, it really is...

CrAz3D

iago, wasn't it you that said we have no responsibility to judge Chinese laws & such?  Why are you judging ours?

Also, I'd like to note that most of the terrorists in Iraq are from Saudi Arabia (I believe its there, there or Sudan).
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2006, 05:06 PM
iago, wasn't it you that said we have no responsibility to judge Chinese laws & such?  Why are you judging ours?
What laws am I judging, exactly?

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on January 27, 2006, 05:13 PM
The resolution, or w/e it was, that congress passed allowing us to go into Iraq & to fight the war on terrorism
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2006, 05:15 PM
Quote from: iago on January 27, 2006, 05:13 PM
The resolution, or w/e it was, that congress passed allowing us to go into Iraq & to fight the war on terrorism
That's not a law, though.  It's just a series of lies put forward by your government in order to go to war with another country. 

I prefer my government honest, which is probably why I hate politicians. 

|