• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Another anti-Bush, anti-facism topic.

Started by Grok, January 17, 2006, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

Bush would say:  anyone who lifts a hand against the United States shall be met with certain death.

Hitler did say:  anyone who lifts a hand against the state, shell be met with certain death.

Just thought I was make sure you don't forget how close we are to something very bad.

DarkMinion

Would you rather it be:

Anyone who lifts a hand against the United States shall be met with no resistance, therefore encouraging the hand to wield a weapon next time it is lifted?

CrAz3D

Quote from: DarkMinion on January 17, 2006, 07:03 PM
Would you rather it be:

Anyone who lifts a hand against the United States shall be met with no resistance, therefore encouraging the hand to wield a weapon next time it is lifted?
WAY Agreed.

Lift a hand to the US & whoever that was I'd like to see limping around w/out any limbs.
Now, speaking out against our government is different.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Bush DOES share many ideals with Hitler. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

topaz

Blame Congress for the Iraqi war, not Bush.
RLY...?

iago

I don't know what the Iraqi War has to do with this. 

hismajesty

iago

Willing to take away rights of his people for the good of the country. 

Willing to find a scapegoat and promote racist policies against them to further his own career. 

Plus what Grok said. 

I'm sure there are others. 

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on January 17, 2006, 07:30 PM

Willing to find a scapegoat and promote racist policies against them to further his own career.

Plus what Grok said.

I'm sure there are others.

A. Isn't it perhaps better to protect the people so that they're actually AROUND to enjoy their rights later? The largest duty of a country is to protect its people.

B. Isn't it better to focus attention on those that are more prone to commit acts of terror against us, based on recent current events/diplomacy? It's common sense. If I was looking for open source code, I wouldn't go to UserLoser's webpage because that'd be a waste.

C. When someone raises a hand against the United States, what should we do? Please, let us know.

D. Such as?

CrAz3D

Canada does that w/health care.
Canada does that w/gun laws.
Canada is based on Hitler's views.  Hitler created gun control.

Just like Canadian officials use the US as a scapegoat?
Saddam isn't a scapegoat, he is a bastard.
Osama isn't a scapegoat, he is a bastard.
Racist policies (singling out muslims on airplanes) are for the better of the country, somethine Canada seems to like to do.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Invert

Liberals would say: It's ok for us not to defend our own country and our countries interests even though there are others in the world that would love more than anything to cut our heads off.

Grok would say: blah blah blah blah blah!

You know how I know that Grok would say that? I know Grok would say that the same way he would know that someone would say something!
I wish I can see into the future sometimes!

This is an anti-American topic more than anything. This is an act of sedition!

Just thought I make sure you don't forget how liberalism can be seen as a mental disorder.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 17, 2006, 07:58 PM
A. Isn't it perhaps better to protect the people so that they're actually AROUND to enjoy their rights later? The largest duty of a country is to protect its people.
It's hard to protect rights if they take them away.  It's hypocritical. 

B. Isn't it better to focus attention on those that are more prone to commit acts of terror against us, based on recent current events/diplomacy? It's common sense. If I was looking for open source code, I wouldn't go to UserLoser's webpage because that'd be a waste.
The same way Hitler targetting Jews? 

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 17, 2006, 07:58 PM
Canada does that w/health care.
Canada does that w/gun laws.
Canada is based on Hitler's views.  Hitler created gun control.
How does health care take away rights?

Canadians don't have a right to own handguns.  We never have.  That's not taken away, it's never existed.

Just like Canadian officials use the US as a scapegoat?
Saddam isn't a scapegoat, he is a bastard.
Osama isn't a scapegoat, he is a bastard.
Racist policies (singling out muslims on airplanes) are for the better of the country, somethine Canada seems to like to do.
Yes, Canadian officials use the US as a scapegoat.  But we aren't declaring war on the US as a result. 

DarkMinion

Exactly what rights are they taking away?

Grok

Apparently someone has confused freedom with speech in speaking out or writing against the emperor, I mean president, as sedition, and would brand them anti-American or a traitor.  But I won't name anyone for it shouldn't be personal here.

Exercising speech in criticizing ones government is a duty of responsible citizens in a freedom loving republic.  As one of the best Americans you'll ever meet, I take this duty with responsibility.  Anyone who would try to suppress my freedom of speech against the government is anti-American, a traitor to the ideals of our republic.

At least, that's my opinion of it.

DarkMinion

Who exactly is trying to suppress your right to speak out against the government?  People do it every day.