• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What's your favorite dinosaur?

Started by markeus, January 14, 2006, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markeus

Mine's a Pterodactyl because they can fly.

Ishbar

Meteorite

Oh wait..thats what killed them...

...yay, I don't have a favorite gay dinosaur...

OH NO! Now i've offended "someone" "somewhere", the police are on their way! :P

Newby

Velociraptor.

Quote from: Ishbar on January 14, 2006, 11:52 AM

If you have nothing useful to say or contribute to the thread in question, fuck off and don't voice your useless opinion.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

iago

Quote from: Newby on January 14, 2006, 01:31 PM
Velociraptor.

That wasn't even a real dinosaur!  Well, it was real, but it was nothing like it was in the movies, they're small and feathered.  Link

My favorite dinosaur, which took me forever to remember what it's called, is the Anklyosaurus, because it's 10 meters and 4.5 tons and armor plated.  It's the biggest armored dinosaur ever. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

QwertyMonster

Tranasarousrex. Or however it's spelt. That big dinosaur which killed everything. :D

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Yegg

topaz

RLY...?

SNiFFeR

CrAz3D

I liked that one with the horn on its head, the turtle shell back kinda thing & the hammer tail.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Ishbar

Quote from: Newby on January 14, 2006, 01:31 PM
Velociraptor.

Quote from: Ishbar on January 14, 2006, 11:52 AM

If you have nothing useful to say or contribute to the thread in question, fuck off and don't voice your useless opinion.

But arn't all opinions useless in the long run?  :-\

Megalodon. An Ancient Giant Shark that existed way back when.  :)   ( Even if it was only 1.2 million years ago :( )

But if you get picky and want a real Dinosaur, theres this one thats in the ocean, it's got a long narrow mouth with sharp teeth, kinda looks like the concept of Nessy. I Have no idea on its name though.  :-[

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 15, 2006, 03:16 AM
I liked that one with the horn on its head, the turtle shell back kinda thing & the hammer tail.
I believe you mean the Anklyosaurus.  That's the one I chose.  My second-favorite would be the Compsognathus because those tiny little buggers killed the old professor guy (with poison) in Jurassic Park (the book, the movie wasn't quite so cool). 

Quote from: Ishbar on January 15, 2006, 09:59 AM
Megalodon. An Ancient Giant Shark that existed way back when.  :)   ( Even if it was only 1.2 million years ago :( )
It wasn't technically a dinosaur.  There is still a chance that they exist today! 

Quote from: Ishbar on January 15, 2006, 09:59 AM
But if you get picky and want a real Dinosaur, theres this one thats in the ocean, it's got a long narrow mouth with sharp teeth, kinda looks like the concept of Nessy. I Have no idea on its name though.  :-[
Sorry to ruin it for you, but the Plesiosaur also wasn't a dinosaur.  I had a hell of a time finding the article, because I vaguely rememberd ple..something, but I couldn't find anything that starts with that on any list of dinosaurs.  here is a picture of it.  Oh, and they also might still exist.  Like you said, the Loch Ness Monster is theorized to be one. 

While we're naming prehistoric reptiles, my favorite one is the Ichthyosaur.  They are "giant marine reptiles that resemble a dolphin with large teeth"

WoOdTroll

The dinosaur I like is the best because he would simply kill all of you.

*T-REX*

Warrior

I like the little ones in jurrasic park that attack in groups. Yea those.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

iago

Quote from: Warrior on January 16, 2006, 12:23 PM
I like the little ones in jurrasic park that attack in groups. Yea those.

How little?  Either you mean the Velociraptor, which was basically invented for Jurassic Park, or the Compsognathus, which I mentioned earlier.  Velociraptors are real, but they're very small and not very vicious.