• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

What's your favorite dinosaur?

Started by markeus, January 14, 2006, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

Quote from: WoOdTroll on January 16, 2006, 12:10 PM
The dinosaur I like is the best because he would simply kill all of you.

*T-REX*

T-REXes aren't as cool as you've been led to believe.  :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Warrior

The REAL little ones which traveled in packs and just ran up on a guy and chewed him up little by little. Not sure if it was in JP1 or 2
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

iago

Yeah, that's Compsognathus.  They're awesome.  I don't think it was JP1, they only played a major part in the book.  I haven't seen JP2.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

quasi-modo

triceratops... because they pwn

Or brontosaurus... because little foot on the land before time was one of those and he was a pimp.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

shout

Invert

I like crocodiles. They have done something right because they are still around, maybe a smaller version but they are still around.

Explicit

Quote from: Invert on January 18, 2006, 04:13 PM
I like crocodiles. They have done something right because they are still around, maybe a smaller version but they are still around.

Jesus, that's a big size difference.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Yegg

I don't understand how the size of a creature decreases in time as it did with dinosaurs.

quasi-modo

Even if you argued about evolution it still wouldn't really make sense, would it?
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Invert

Evolution makes perfect sense.

A large crocodile creature like that would have to consume a lot more food than the modern crocodile. The ancient crocodile would have to eat elephant size meals in modern day to survive and that is not very efficient because there are not too many elephant size animals around. The modern day crocodile has a bigger range of food he can consume that would satisfy him.

Animals that can adjust to their environment are the best survivors. The crocodile has done that going back to the cretaceous period.