• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I'm suddenly WAY for STRICT dress code enforcement of public schools

Started by CrAz3D, January 13, 2006, 09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://www.momoshare.com/video/view.php?video=32210c6e2d3e82d402859e5108f70166
uhm, I don't wanna die k thnx.

WTF!?  That's a HUGE arsenal.  I understand it'd be hard to get away w/the shotgun, but the other stuff not so hard.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Eric

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 13, 2006, 09:53 PM
http://www.momoshare.com/video/view.php?video=32210c6e2d3e82d402859e5108f70166
uhm, I don't wanna die k thnx.

WTF!?  That's a HUGE arsenal.  I understand it'd be hard to get away w/the shotgun, but the other stuff not so hard.

I could pack six or seven times as much in my backpack.

Yegg

They could have pieced the video together in order to fit that much in his pants.

CrAz3D

Hmm, I don't know.
Safety vs. freedom again. ::)

A strict white polo tucked into blue pants sounds good when kids are getting shot at & such.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Explicit

Even if there was a dress code enforced, students would find a way around it.  It'd be similar to exploits and patches, IMO.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Falcon[anti-yL]

hismajesty

Yes, they've shown us this at school (freshmen year school violence video.) It isn't really practical considering, as said above, you can't exactly walk with it as it limits your mobility a ton. However it does raise concern.

By the way, I've been pro-school uniforms since I was in elementary school. I think second grade was when I made up my mind about them.

Zorm

What possible reason could you have for being pro uniform?

BTW, at my school atleast, having a dress code wouldn't change the fact that you could get guns into the school with ease. The resources needed to control all the entrances into every build would simply not be worth it.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Mephisto

Requiring uniforms in a public school will probably never happen; not to mention uniforms are so pathetically gay and retarded, lmfao; GOGO GEEKY UNIFORMS.  And I hope to God it doesn't.

On a technical note, doesn't it seem odd the number of breaks in the clip?  As if they were piecing various shots together to make it seem like he in fact had all those weapons concealed?

Forged

You could just walk in to class with a gun, you don't have to hide it.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

CrAz3D

Quote from: Forged on January 15, 2006, 12:07 AM
You could just walk in to class with a gun, you don't have to hide it.
that too.

Mephisto, I totally believe you could get into school with that entire arsenal.
Walk with a "limp" or something in the leg w/the shotgun, itd be hard to move but you could fuck some people up
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: Mephisto on January 15, 2006, 12:02 AM
Requiring uniforms in a public school will probably never happen; not to mention uniforms are so pathetically gay and retarded, lmfao; GOGO GEEKY UNIFORMS.  And I hope to God it doesn't.

Wrong. There are public schools that require uniforms - including a middle school in my city. (Probably because it's in a black/poor (downtown) section of town and isn't a very safe school.

Warrior

Try bringing a gun to my school, by the way you better be able to take a hard hit by like 5 security guards
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

rabbit

Quote from: Mephisto on January 15, 2006, 12:02 AM
Asians did it.

The weapons were clearly fake.  They wouldn't let a student HANDLE all those things once they knew he had them.  With an arsenal rivaling that of many videogame characters, he probably would have been taken down by a SWAT team.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.