• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Only 24% of Americans think fat people are unattracive (aka UGLY)

Started by CrAz3D, January 11, 2006, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

jigsaw

Fat people will always be ugly to me.. its more than the appearance - its shows how much will power they have... it shows how much discipline they have, its gross and slobbish... how many successful people do you know that are fat? literally.

CrAz3D

Quote from: jigsaw on January 11, 2006, 09:09 PM
Fat people will always be ugly to me.. its more than the appearance - its shows how much will power they have... it shows how much discipline they have, its gross and slobbish... how many successful people do you know that are fat? literally.
Hm, the Kennedys, Cheney, Trump is a little big not fat though, some actors, quite a few congressmen/senators.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

They aren't fat per se, a lot of that comes from their age and their job (it's stressful and doesn't allow for much real activity, since you're sitting while in session and such.)

Who did they survey? McDonalds CEOs? I agree with jigsaw. The worst is when the fat girls wear clothes that are like 40 sizes too small for them.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 11, 2006, 09:38 PM
They aren't fat per se, a lot of that comes from their age and their job (it's stressful and doesn't allow for much real activity, since you're sitting while in session and such.)

Who did they survey? McDonalds CEOs? I agree with jigsaw. The worst is when the fat girls wear clothes that are like 40 sizes too small for them.
eww, yeah.  MANY hispanic hoochi girls at my highschool, ugh.

Kennedy is fat.  Congressmen work long days, yeah, but they don't work all day every week.  They get decent vacations for campaigning & such
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

Quote from: jigsaw on January 11, 2006, 09:09 PM

Wow, you really hate iago don't you? =p
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Elneroth

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on January 11, 2006, 11:45 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 11, 2006, 11:22 PM
Quote from: Elneroth on January 11, 2006, 11:19 PM
iago's fat? =-o
I wouldn't say fat, I wouldn't say thin either.

Jolly.
heh...x86, nice.
Yeah, but quite healthy too.  He bikes hardcore.
MUCH more than I can say about myself, I'm sickly underweight though
(ré-bun-dance)