• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Bunch of slimebags

Started by CrAz3D, January 10, 2006, 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Speaking of...
While driving home from work I saw a car of highschool people taunting (it looked like) another dude waiting for the bus.

They drove by & call the kid a nigger (the kid was black).

I got all offended ... but then I thought about it, I shouldn't be as offended as I was.  I mean yeah they shouldn't say it, but I don't think I would've felt the same as if they had called the kid a fag/fucker/whatever.
I'm too PC, AH!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 11, 2006, 07:34 PM
Speaking of...
While driving home from work I saw a car of highschool people taunting (it looked like) another dude waiting for the bus.

I got all offended ... but then I thought about it, I shouldn't be as offended as I was. I mean yeah they shouldn't say it, but I don't think I would've felt the same as if they had called the kid a fag/fucker/whatever.
I'm too PC, AH!

The arrogance of kids really gets to me.  I can't stand how people degrade others, especially when the person being degraded has done nothing wrong.  In my opinion, those kids are asking to get shot, but that's another story.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 11, 2006, 07:51 PM
Speaking of...

I got all offended ... but then I thought about it, I shouldn't be as offended as I was. I mean yeah they shouldn't say it, but I don't think I would've felt the same as if they had called the kid a fag/fucker/whatever.
I'm too PC, AH!

The arrogance of kids really gets to me.  I can't stand how people degrade others, especially when the person being degraded has done nothing wrong.  In my opinion, those kids are asking to get shot, but that's another story.
Same, although there could be an existing story behind it, but w/e.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Speaking of...

I'm too PC, AH!

The arrogance of kids really gets to me. I can't stand how people degrade others, especially when the person being degraded has done nothing wrong. In my opinion, those kids are asking to get shot, but that's another story.

Talk about degrading them. Just because the guy was black you think they're going to get shot?

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 11, 2006, 08:13 PM
Speaking of...

I'm too PC, AH!

The arrogance of kids really gets to me. I can't stand how people degrade others, especially when the person being degraded has done nothing wrong. In my opinion, those kids are asking to get shot, but that's another story.

Talk about degrading them. Just because the guy was black you think they're going to get shot?
LOL
To clear it up, it looked like a nice black kid.
He had on normal kid clothes (no size 98567456 waist pants & size XXXXX^x L shirt).  A little tubby too.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Those exist? I'm living in the wrong city.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 11, 2006, 08:18 PM
Those exist? I'm living in the wrong city.
heh, yeah.
I had 4 black people in my govt class.  1 dude was like I described above, the other 3 were stereotypical black athletic smart mouthed kids in their Nikes & jerseys.
I was quite shocked that the stereotype was so true.
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Speaking of...

I'm too PC, AH!

I was referring to another Columbine.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 11, 2006, 09:14 PM
Speaking of...

I'm too PC, AH!

I was referring to another Columbine.
....?
I saw no mention of Colorado o Columbine
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Fine.  Those kids calling the black person names are asking for another Columbine to happen.  There, happy now?  :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 11, 2006, 09:20 PM
Fine.  Those kids calling the black person names are asking for another Columbine to happen.  There, happy now?  :P
k
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Fine. Those kids calling the black person names are asking for another Columbine to happen. There, happy now? :P

why? Because they're pissing off a black guy?

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 11, 2006, 09:36 PM
Fine. Those kids calling the black person names are asking for another Columbine to happen. There, happy now? :P

I think you missed the point.  I meant that the black kid might become mentally unstable and just explode, resulting in the shooting of those white kids.  I'm not going to shoot anyone, if that's what you were thinking.

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 11, 2006, 10:38 PM

I think you missed the point. I meant that the black kid might become mentally unstable and just explode, resulting in the shooting of those white kids.

Because he's black?

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 12, 2006, 05:06 AM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 11, 2006, 10:38 PM

I think you missed the point. I meant that the black kid might become mentally unstable and just explode, resulting in the shooting of those white kids.

Because he's black?

No, because he was being called names.  It could have been a white kid, an asian kid, etc., the fact remaining that being teased could trigger an excuse for seeking vengeance.