• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Bunch of slimebags

Started by CrAz3D, January 10, 2006, 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Eric

Quotefive white South Carolina youths admitted their roles in a mob attack on a black teen

This is news?

Meh

Always from the south. IF you have a lisp theyll call you gay and mug you.

jigsaw

It's CNN - what do you expect from the shittiest most yellow journalism network?

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Dude they got owned.

I don't condone this behavior at all. I hate random things like this. A friend of a friend was walking down the street and a bunch of black people got out of a car, surrounded him, and beat him up. He didn't know any of them. (it's a friend of a friend and I don't know him, so I only heard the story 2nd hand)

It really is dispicible.

BTW don't hate on the South.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 10, 2006, 06:24 PM
Dude they got owned.

I don't condone this behavior at all. I hate random things like this. A friend of a friend was walking down the street and a bunch of black people got out of a car, surrounded him, and beat him up. He didn't know any of them. (it's a friend of a friend and I don't know him, so I only heard the story 2nd hand)

It really is dispicible.

BTW don't hate on the South.
Well, its more white on black in the south (small cities) & black on white in the north (big cities).  There's affirmative action for ya ;) j/k, sorta
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Larger cities in the south have a large amount of blacks too. I think my city has 46% minority.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 10, 2006, 07:22 PM
Larger cities in the south have a large amount of blacks too. I think my city has 46% minority.
eh, yeah, true dat too.

Maybe it should be rural vs. urban
(ré-bun-dance)

Meh

Not much of a minority then is it :P

Kp

Quote from: Meh on January 11, 2006, 08:05 AM

That doesn't really matter.  Minority has been redefined to mean 'not white,' at least in some areas.  As such, some of the southern states will soon reach a point where the minority comprises more than 50% of the population.

Even setting that aside, it's still a minority as long as it's less than 50%. :)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Kp on January 11, 2006, 09:17 AM
Quote from: Meh on January 11, 2006, 08:05 AM

That doesn't really matter.  Minority has been redefined to mean 'not white,' at least in some areas.  As such, some of the southern states will soon reach a point where the minority comprises more than 50% of the population.

Even setting that aside, it's still a minority as long as it's less than 50%. :)
In New Mexico I believe the minority makes up 76% of the state... ::)
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

In Texas "white" people are the minority.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on January 11, 2006, 05:37 PM
In Texas "white" people are the minority.
Is that white vs. minority or like white vs. black or white vs. hispanic?

Minority generally refers to all non-white people.

Here its 76% hispanic (minority).  I don't see many black people, even fewer asian.
(ré-bun-dance)

MyndFyre

Quote from: Kp on January 11, 2006, 09:17 AM
Not necessarily - it could be a plurality.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.