• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

*drool* (cars)

Started by CrAz3D, January 10, 2006, 11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Toyota's net profit per year is almost enough to buy GM outright.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

quasi-modo

Quote from: powered by nissan on January 13, 2006, 12:16 AM
Quote from: quasi-modo on January 13, 2006, 12:06 AM
But keep in mind how many plants they both still have, gm still has about 24 plants I believe... its not like those are full on assembly plant's too like the covette plant in bowling green. Gm is in a slump yes, but going out of business? Very doubtful. If winn dixie and the air lines are all still kicking and kmart bought out sears 9 months ago I'd be suprised if gm just... seiced to exist. Corportations usually don't die.
Hmmm They are slowly starting to decline, you may be right about GM being kept alive, but demand is down.  As far as I'm and most others with a good amount of money (not everyone) are concerned  much rather be driving a lexus/nissan/infinti/bmw/mercedes or acura.  American car companies cannot match the imported cars luxury, handling, reliability and power (in some cases) have to offer. 
Quote from: quasi-modo on January 13, 2006, 12:06 AM
Okay, so you don't like the look of muscle cars... but lets examine most of the american population. A lot of the people who would be in the market for a two doored sports coop / muscle / sport car I would venture to say like the muscle car body style. That is why ford's new mustang body style has been such a hit. Same reason the pt cruiser got all of that hype... retro is apparently in.
Lamborghini just released some retro concept. I don't believe this is the way to go, as it seems if it takes us back to the 60s : / but for others, this may satisfy their tastes. 
What about cadillac, mercury, lincoln, and other luctury lines? From my personal expericne the cadillac dhs (not to mention their other vehicles, I just know about dhs personally because my mom drives one and it's real nice) is an extremely nice car and I see plenty off them in the white collar areas around town

Also, lamborgini did? Huh, what's it called? TMK I thought they only had two production cars, the Murcielago and the Gallardo (which both look pretty damn similar IMO)
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

powered by nissan

CrAz3D

That's their new concept?...eww, BORING
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

powered by nissan

yes.... looks just like the ford g40  :-\

CrAz3D

Quote from: powered by nissan on January 13, 2006, 12:19 PM
yes.... looks just like the ford g40  :-\
Ford GT minus some styling.
(ré-bun-dance)

Forged

Hmmm They are slowly starting to decline, you may be right about GM being kept alive, but demand is down.  As far as I'm and most others with a good amount of money (not everyone) are concerned  much rather be driving a lexus/nissan/infinti/bmw/mercedes or acura.  American car companies cannot match the imported cars luxury, handling, reliability and power (in some cases) have to offer. 

If given the choice between a bmw or a reincarnated muscle car, I would pick the former.  However, there is a since of oldschool style in the new challanger that I think is pretty cool.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

CrAz3D

Quote from: Forged on January 13, 2006, 04:15 PM

If given the choice between a bmw or a reincarnated muscle car, I would pick the former.  However, there is a since of oldschool style in the new challanger that I think is pretty cool.
New Challenger is own.
I personally don't care for BMWs that much, they're nice...just sorta over rated in my mind.  Not terribly fast, a sup'd Honda could take one.
(ré-bun-dance)

Grok

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 13, 2006, 05:31 PM
Quote from: Forged on January 13, 2006, 04:15 PM

New Challenger is own.
I personally don't care for BMWs that much, they're nice...just sorta over rated in my mind.  Not terribly fast, a sup'd Honda could take one.

M3/M4 are pretty fast.  A supercharged Honda what would take an M series?  And I presume you mean straight-line and track since you put any kind of curve in the road and the superior suspension wins by far.  An S2000 does pretty good with turns though, but a modded BMW M-series vs a modded S2000 ... BMW wins.

CrAz3D

Yeah, straight.
I don't recall what was done to the little 90s Civic hatchback, but I believe it was dyno'd @ about 400hp.
Not sure if they had NOS in the car as well.

It was built by some Albuquerque race team (private/college kids that probably dropped out of college).
They buy, modify, race/sell quite a few cars as my friend (who is apart of the group) said.
(ré-bun-dance)

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 14, 2006, 10:45 AM
Yeah, straight.
I don't recall what was done to the little 90s Civic hatchback, but I believe it was dyno'd @ about 400hp.
Not sure if they had NOS in the car as well.

It was built by some Albuquerque race team (private/college kids that probably dropped out of college).
They buy, modify, race/sell quite a few cars as my friend (who is apart of the group) said.
probably had nos. Those cars have no horseys under the hood. Their best feature was the fact that they were the size of a shoe box. I love em!

I still say the mercury marauder rocks even if it was short lived.
This is the convertable

Okay that is basically your ford crown vic, has a proven good sturdy suspention, very basic and reliable rear wheel drive car. But then you have a 4.2 liter v8 in there putting out ~300 horse power. Has a super charger in it and dual exhaust. I like that body style and I just really like the car. It's no sports car, it is a heavy machine, but it is fast. I just tend to like big cars (I'm not into the whole SUV thing).
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

quasi-modo

Look at it! Just look at it, doesn't it make you want to just rub one out?
WAR EAGLE!

CrAz3D

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 19, 2006, 09:14 AM
Look at it! Just look at it, doesn't it make you want to just rub one out?
Rub what out?
(ré-bun-dance)

quasi-modo

WAR EAGLE!

CrAz3D

This thing will make you rub three out

eww
(ré-bun-dance)

|