Blame Canada (I mean U.S.)

Started by Invert, December 28, 2005, 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Joe[x86]

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Warrior

Of course it is, you're providing him with the murder weapon and he's comitting the murder.
But this is a different situation, these people BUY the guns from the US and the vendor has NO idea it is for the use of hurting someone.

And if a canadian obtains a gun and shoots someone you'd have to question his "sanity" like you said. What SANE person (as you put it) is tempted to kill someone? By your definition I'd take Canadians as psychopaths.

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Let me rephrase...

I legally sell a dude I don't know a gun (we're both of age & go through all w/e laws).  He sells it to you, you kill your mom, my fault?

I legally sell YOU a gun, you kill your mom, my fault?

Nay
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

topaz

...You sell guns for a living. That doesn't mean you kill people; you just provide the means for doing so. If the person goes looking for you to specifically buy guns from you, that person is going to end up with a gun whether or not you sell it to him. Blame the canadians for being gun-hungry, not the Americans for selling it to them.
RLY...?

Warrior

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 07, 2006, 03:57 AM
Let me rephrase...

I legally sell a dude I don't know a gun (we're both of age & go through all w/e laws).  He sells it to you, you kill your mom, my fault?

Nay

I was making a point: If you sell a gun TO KILL someone PURPOSELY it's your fault
If you sell a gun at say a store which could be used for things like hunting and protection you can't expect him to get blamed for that.

People kill People so unless we throw guns at thier doorsteps and say here go kill a canadian, it isn't our fault.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Adron

Blame the laws that let you sell the gun legally ;)

CrAz3D

Quote from: Warrior on January 07, 2006, 05:52 AM
Let me rephrase...

Nay

I was making a point: If you sell a gun TO KILL someone PURPOSELY it's your fault
If you sell a gun at say a store which could be used for things like hunting and protection you can't expect him to get blamed for that.

People kill People so unless we throw guns at thier doorsteps and say here go kill a canadian, it isn't our fault.
How do you sell a gun to kill someone?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Invert

Quote from: Adron on January 07, 2006, 06:43 AM

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. With all my extensive experience (Being an Infantry man in the Army) with guns I have never seen a gun shoot something without a person using it to shoot something.

You might say that if we did not have guns people would not be able to use them to shoot, well that would not be very liberal of you. I will tell you that if we did not have the shooter the gun would not be shot.

Liberalism is a big contradiction in itself. A liberal want to take my freedom away of owning a gun a right that is given to me by the constitution and wants the government to enforce this! Last time I checked the ideals of liberalism are to give me more freedoms and keep the government out of my life. This is why liberalism is such a big joke to those who have their eyes open.

Now a day's people turned what good ideals liberalism had to offer into anti-men, anti-military, anti-culture, anti-language, anti-boarders, anti-religion and anti-heterosexual.

Why the fuck do I need to search for English on my damn voting ballot?! Why the fuck do I need to press "2" for English!?

This makes me sick!

WoOdTroll

Quote from: Adron on January 07, 2006, 06:43 AM

Law is corrupt. I think its pretty obvious when some one sues you after trying to enter your house from a roof window,  fall through, and cut himself by one of your kitchen knives. Or how about the person is tress passing on your territory, and you have dogs, he gets bitten, and sues you for that.

Lame bullshit. Money is power  ::)

Explicit

Quote from: WoOdTroll on January 07, 2006, 10:04 PM
Law is corrupt. I think its pretty obvious when some one sues you after trying to enter your house from a roof window,  fall through, and cut himself by one of your kitchen knives.

Wasn't that described in a scene from Liar Liar with Jim Carrey and his secretary?  I didn't know it actually happened, so can you find me the article?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Arta

Quote from: Invert on January 07, 2006, 08:31 PM
Liberalism is a big contradiction in itself. A liberal want to take my freedom away of owning a gun a right that is given to me by the constitution and wants the government to enforce this! Last time I checked the ideals of liberalism are to give me more freedoms and keep the government out of my life. This is why liberalism is such a big joke to those who have their eyes open.

Do you even know any liberals, or are you just spouting this nonsense parrot-fasion? Have you ever seen me indicate that that's what I think? I don't know what you understand by the term "liberalism", but it's clearly not the same as my impression.

These constant rants against the liberal ideal are getting pretty boring, especially since they're so uninformed.

Adron

I want my own nuclear missile. So did Saddam Hussein. And surely so does Afghanistan, Iran, the Palestinians and everyone else. Start handing out! There is nothing wrong with nukes, they do not fire themselves!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Arta[vL] on January 08, 2006, 04:57 AM
Quote from: Invert on January 07, 2006, 08:31 PM

Do you even know any liberals, or are you just spouting this nonsense parrot-fasion? Have you ever seen me indicate that that's what I think? I don't know what you understand by the term "liberalism", but it's clearly not the same as my impression.

These constant rants against the liberal ideal are getting pretty boring, especially since they're so uninformed.
He lives in San Francisco as I recall...

(ré-bun-dance)

Grok

Quote from: Arta[vL] on January 08, 2006, 04:57 AM

What is the liberal ideal as you would define it?

|