• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

LOL @ Other world nations

Started by Invert, December 27, 2005, 08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invert

The United States can destroy the world (about) 700 times over.

The U.S. nuclear arsenal today includes 5,400 warheads loaded on intercontinental ballistic missiles at land and sea; an additional 1,750 nuclear bombs and cruise missiles ready to be launched from B-2 and B-52 bombers; a further 1,670 nuclear weapons classified as "tactical." And just in case, an additional 10,000 or so nuclear warheads held in bunkers around the United States as a "hedge" against future surprises.

<sings>We got the whole world in our hands, we got the whole wide world in our hands...

What say you now funny man?!

WoOdTroll

I'd laugh if your country blew itself up.

WoOdTroll

Well its true, do you need to blow up the world 700x? Where are we gonna live the moon? God you Americans think building this shit is fun, and a big joke. You need a max of 20 nukes, and even that is too much.

CrAz3D

It could be fun to build something like that.
So much has to go into it just to get it right
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

WoOdTroll

So much for your money going on useful things for the public. Like roads, education etc.

effect

Highest defecit in the world, but dont worry u got nukes its all sweet...

ignorance much.
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

CrAz3D

Flipping through things I see that Spain's deficit might be the same size/larger.  Do you have any articles that say we have the largest deficit?  Also, is it deficit total or per person?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Lenny

Is this referring to that other post?  Because I think it's funny how the US never kept very close inventory of their weapons if they overshot their production by (about) 69,900%.  I guess public education is also lacking a little in math  ;D

And having nuclear weapons doesn't actually show power, it just shows that you're going to try to take as many people with you when you die...You could easily equate it to the guy who has a jacket of dynamite....An act of desperation.

The Bovine Revolution
Something unimportant

Live Battle.net:

WARNING: The preceding message may have contained content unsuitable for young children.

disco

Our nukes are only useful if our ghost stays cloaked long enough to make sure they hit. 
</3 detectors.

Seriously though, don't piss us off!
Say it with me:

Networks

Invert will you have my babies? lol this is the funniest counter post I've seen.

Invert

Quote from: Networks on December 28, 2005, 10:11 AM
Invert will you have my babies? lol this is the funniest counter post I've seen.

Yes I will. You are the only one that recognized that this post was intended to be funny.

WoOdTroll

I bet you if those nukes blew up some how, the whole united states whole blow up like dominos.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 28, 2005, 03:17 PM
I bet you if those nukes blew up some how, the whole united states whole blow up like dominos.
Really? Wow I never knew The United States will blow up along with the rest of the world...

topaz

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 28, 2005, 03:17 PM

If you knew how nuclear fusion worked, you know how unlikely they'd just blow themselves up.
RLY...?

Warrior

ahah where is he at Canada? You'd be gone too buddy.

But seriously, I don't they'd ever use them all at once so counting in "they can blow up the world xxx times" is pretty dumb. Unless the entire government turns into kamikazis and decides that they hate humanity.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?