• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I didn't know Hitler killed 6million imaginary Jews

Started by CrAz3D, December 14, 2005, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Networks

Quote from: Topaz on December 16, 2005, 05:15 PM
There is no way to debate with someone as unreasonable as Username is: he's proven that he cares not for first-hand accounts, even in the face of real evidence. It's impossible to argue with someone even with the existence of physical proof.

With further discussion with Username, I admit it's probable that the holocuast did not happen, however this probability is extremely small. The evidence we have is the only evidence we can use to support our claim that the event did happen so whether he uses it to question our beliefs is an argument that can't be won since we cannot prove that the evidence used to prove our statements is actually legit.

I don't think it's unreasonable to think things weren't real. How do you even know if George Bush is real? Have you seen him? If you have great, it validates your claim that he exists however for the rest of us it doesn't prove anything. Just makes you think that's all.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 04:59 PM
Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 04:44 PM
You just say that because you want to cover up the fact that you were raped by your dad!
No, Invert, I say that because the thread title discusses the killing of 6 million imaginary Jews.  But, if it makes you feel better, I was raped by my dad.  Now you can get back on topic.

If it makes you feel better, you are absolutely right that the holocaust never happened and it was all made up by the Jewish bankers. This should be the end of this discussion.

So we have figured out that the holocaust never happened and you were raped by your father.

Point: Anyone can make a ridicules claim without any proof while dismissing all the logical explanations.

Username

Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 05:27 PM
If it makes you feel better, you are absolutely right that the holocaust never happened and it was all made up by the Jewish bankers. This should be the end of this discussion.

So we have figured out that the holocaust never happened and you were raped by your father.

Point: Anyone can make a ridicules claim without any proof while dismissing all the logical explanations.
Except that you didn't offer any logical explanation.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 05:35 PM
Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 05:27 PM

Except that you didn't offer any logical explanation.

Haha, and you did? Let's start from the top!

You said:
Quote from: Username on December 15, 2005, 01:38 PM
The Holocaust was fake.  It was a conspiracy by the Jewish bankers who run the world to create a physical presence for the Jews.  Hitler's "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" involved removing the Jews from Germany, not killing them.  There is absolutely no evidence that any sort of Holocaust actually occured on the scale that the Jews claim.  6 million dead?  I don't think so.  I don't recall seeing 6 million skeletons uncovered all stamped with "This jew killed by Nazis as part of the Holocaust."  I mean, when you really get down to it, there's not much support for any of the Jewish claims regarding what happened.

Please provide us with proof that "The Holocaust was fake." and that "It was a conspiracy by the Jewish bankers who run the world to create a physical presence for the Jews." and that "Hitler's "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" involved removing the Jews from Germany, not killing them."

You made all those statements. So to not make yourself look like an idiot that just blurts out things without any proof you should provide us the proof to back your statements up!

Username

Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 05:41 PM
Please provide us with proof that "The Holocaust was fake." and that "It was a conspiracy by the Jewish bankers who run the world to create a physical presence for the Jews." and that "Hitler's "Final Solution to the Jewish Problem" involved removing the Jews from Germany, not killing them."

You made all those statements. So to not make yourself look like an idiot that just blurts out things without any proof you should provide us the proof to back your statements up!
Had you not completely missed the point, you would realize that what I said was just as substantiated as anything you said.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 05:48 PM
Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 05:41 PM

Had you not completely missed the point, you would realize that what I said was just as substantiated as anything you said.

Out of all the people that were arguing with you I am the only one that got the point.
With my statement for you to provide proof I am forcing you to come into the light with the true purpose for your comments.

So let's move on. Please provide the proof behind your statements.

Username

Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 05:54 PM
Out of all the people that were arguing with you I am the only one that got the point.
With my statement for you to provide proof I am forcing you to come into the light with the true purpose for your comments.

As I explained in the last post, I don't have any more proof than you do.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 05:59 PM
Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 05:54 PM

As I explained in the last post, I don't have any more proof than you do.

Excellent, now we are getting somewhere...

So since you know that you have no proof to back your statements up, what was the reason for you to make them?

Username

Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 06:09 PM

So since you know that you have no proof to back your statements up, what was the reason for you to make them?
For the 3rd time, to demonstrate that they were just as arbitrary as yours.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 06:21 PM
Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 06:09 PM

For the 3rd time, to demonstrate that they were just as arbitrary as yours.

How did you demonstrate that they were just as arbitrary as my comments?

Username

Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 06:24 PM
Because you offered no real evidence and neither have I.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 06:27 PM
Quote from: Invert on December 16, 2005, 06:24 PM
Because you offered no real evidence and neither have I.

I did not ask you why, I asked you how. Pay attention!

Username

That is how they're just as arbitrary.  If you need to know what arbitrary means, feel free to consult dictionary.com.

Invert

Quote from: Username on December 16, 2005, 06:36 PM
That is how they're just as arbitrary.  If you need to know what arbitrary means, feel free to consult dictionary.com.

I know what the word arbitrary means. You are still avoiding my question.

Let's try again:

Username

Apparently I'm having difficulty simplifying this enough for you, so I'll resort to using a syllogism:

A claim is arbitrary if it is not supported by some form of proof.
Your claim regarding the Holocaust is unsupported by some form of proof.
Therefore, your claim regarding the Holocaust is arbitrary.

Now, we try it again:
A claim is arbitrary if it is not supported by some form of proof.
My claim regarding the Holocaust is unsupported by some form of proof.
Therefore, my claim regarding the Holocaust is arbitrary.

Do you get it now?

|