• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Worry when your king says ...

Started by Grok, December 13, 2005, 07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

But if it were our government we'd have more conservative people in the parliament (or w/e it is called exactly)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

WoOdTroll

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 15, 2005, 11:00 PM
But if it were our government we'd have more conservative people in the parliament (or w/e it is called exactly)

The ratios change every year.  There's no telling what we're going to have in a month, and there's no telling what you would have.  I'll definitely be posting here and letting you all know who our new PM is, though (if it's not Martin again).
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Forged

QuoteAnd btw these unimportant farmers back in 1812 burnt down your white house.
I would hardlly call british soilders farmers.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

WoOdTroll

Do some research. Considering the british forces at the time were basically militia.

Seriously...

Forged

I am a u.s history major not a world history major.  I honestlly couldn't give a rats ass about who the british were using as soilders.  However, from the little bit of reading I did over the internet, the british soilders that sieged d.c where career soilders who had recentlly finished the napoleonic wars.  There for while their fathers might have been soilders, not too up on the british hierarchy at the time, they were international soilders being payed by the british parliment.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

DarkMinion

QuoteAnd btw these unimportant farmers back in 1812 burnt down your white house.

Yeah, awesome.  That's why Canada has such a big piece of the pie now, eh?  ::)

Joe[x86]

Mexico is closer. Can anyone say "its Montezuma"?
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Grok

Look everyone is going to bring something different to the arguments.  Not one of us knows everything and that means everyone could learn something from someone else.  When you present new arguments, there's no need to present it in a snide way.  It's not true that "anyone who studied XYZ knows 123" .. that's just another way of telling someone "hey you're so stupid that ..." and its not even a clever way.

This thread is entirely off topic though.

Adron

Topaz has already gotten a warning for unmotivated personal assaults too. The next one might not be as temporary.

topaz

The first one wasn't intended to be temporary.

I've deleted all my posts and moved the discussion to PM.
RLY...?

iago

The first one was temporary, but Adron didn't think to mention that in the "Reason".  :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Adron

Quote from: iago on December 17, 2005, 01:37 PM
The first one was temporary, but Adron didn't think to mention that in the "Reason".  :P

Particularly I put the reason in the reason and tend to assume the expiration date will be visible elsewhere... A permanent ban is typically enforced.

Arta

I got bored of deleting things. This thread has gone way off-topic. Feel free to start a new thread if you want to ressurect the conversation.

Adron

Quote from: Arta[vL] on December 18, 2005, 06:03 PM
I got bored of deleting things. This thread has gone way off-topic. Feel free to start a new thread if you want to ressurect the conversation.

Splitting and moving is much quicker than deleting. Check all the off-topic and there you go. Just a friendly tip :)

|