• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Shooting in Miami

Started by Warrior, December 07, 2005, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Wow, interesting, not fun to think about but so very true.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Adron

Actually not quite true. After all, you got two nice big fat planes flown into skyscrapers at your trade center. Now you are living in fear, armed guards shooting at anything suspect. And you pretend to have control in Iraq, but actually you are losing people all the time. Soon to be 2000 dead since you supposedly "won"? And I hear Brazil is considering abandoning US intellectual property protection, making movies, medicines, everything American free to copy and produce.

I'd say the gorilla is running in circles, trying to sit on nails.

iago

Quote from: Invert on December 10, 2005, 02:59 PM
I'm sure you heard this before but do you know where a 300lbs gorilla sits? Anywhere it wants.
The United States is that 300lbs gorilla. The United States did not become the most powerful nation in the world by listening to other countries or getting influenced by other countries, we went out and did what we want. The United States will always do what it wants and what is in its best interest. We don't care about Iraq or its people, we want to protect ourselves and get oil from them as a payment for setting them "free".

The "fuck you" and "it's all about us" attitude is what makes us so much better than you. It's human nature to put yourself on that #1 pedestal. There is nothing anyone can do about the United States, we are leaching all the Arab countries for their oil while we have our own oil rich land that we will not touch. Eventually the Arab nation will run low on oil and it will get too expensive to drill there and they will have nothing to show for it. It's more profitable for us to have chaos in the Middle East. The United States will always stay on top. While other countries like Sweden worry about political correctness and who farts in who's direction the United States is setting itself up for world domination.

Anti-American liberals like Grok think they have a voice but they don't. Liberalism leads to communism and communism promotes equality. This is against human nature, there is no such thing as equality, and we always strive to be better.

So my point is that the United States is following human nature to dominate pillage and loot all for its profit. Since the beginning there was always an obsession with world domination and I believe that the United States will achieve that. There is nothing you can do about it.

I don't see how this really follows the thread, but whatever. 

My biggest problem with how the US conducts business is the lies and deceit.  If the US was liberating Iraq from a brutal dictator in exchange for oil, they should have that that.  They didn't.  They said they were looking after weapons that they knew they didn't have. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

topaz

Quote from: Adron on December 10, 2005, 04:30 PM
Actually not quite true. After all, you got two nice big fat planes flown into skyscrapers at your trade center. Now you are living in fear, armed guards shooting at anything suspect. And you pretend to have control in Iraq, but actually you are losing people all the time. Soon to be 2000 dead since you supposedly "won"? And I hear Brazil is considering abandoning US intellectual property protection, making movies, medicines, everything American free to copy and produce.

I'd say the gorilla is running in circles, trying to sit on nails.

We didn't lose. Period.

We lost 70,000(or more) soldiers in Vietnam, but it was considered to be part of the risk.

We killed millions of Vietnamese, yet people kept protesting. Same deal in America: We've killed 200,000 Iraqis, and lost only 2,000 soldiers in the war. The ratio seems pretty good to me, but its all politics - depends on how much you're willing to lose to free a country.

Brazil really can't afford to lose American tourism and the shit we import from them. I'm willing to bet they'll back off.
RLY...?

Adron

Ah, maybe they will, maybe they won't, but the stupid clumsy gorilla is having to watch out where he steps. And yes, even gorillas eventually realize that killing millions will not necessarily make you loved.

CrAz3D

Gorillas have the capability of thinkin in time other than present?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 11, 2005, 12:10 PM
Gorillas have the capability of thinkin in time other than present?
Haha, I think you just helped the point he was trying to make :)

CrAz3D

He was saying that the gorilla would realize killing people is wrong, I don't think gorillas can realize what has happened in the past & realize that it was wrong, they just dominant, period.
(ré-bun-dance)

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 11, 2005, 12:12 PM
He was saying that the gorilla would realize killing people is wrong, I don't think gorillas can realize what has happened in the past & realize that it was wrong, they just dominant, period.

Yeah, I think that matches the pattern we're seeing. I was giving them too much credit. Sadly, gorillas also tend to get shot down eventually.

Zorm

Quote from: Adron on December 11, 2005, 01:10 PM

Yeah, I think that matches the pattern we're seeing. I was giving them too much credit. Sadly, gorillas also tend to get shot down eventually.

Of course, but we all know Sweden will get taken over first. I mean they don't even have guns to defend themselves! If people think the insurgency in Iraq is bad just wait until someone tries to take over America.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

Adron

Quote from: Zorm on December 11, 2005, 02:41 PM
Of course, but we all know Sweden will get taken over first. I mean they don't even have guns to defend themselves! If people think the insurgency in Iraq is bad just wait until someone tries to take over America.

Insurgency... Well, Waco for example?

iago

Isn't there some law or basic freedom or something that it's the responsibility of people to overthrow their own government if they think it's unjust?  If so, then isn't what they're currently doing in Iraq exactly going along with your constitution?  How can you deny them the freedom to overthrow what they consider an unjust government?  Isn't Iraq trying to toss out America just like America trying to toss out Britain?

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on December 11, 2005, 03:50 PM

Isn't there some law or basic freedom or something that it's the responsibility of people to overthrow their own government if they think it's unjust?  If so, then isn't what they're currently doing in Iraq exactly going along with your constitution?  How can you deny them the freedom to overthrow what they consider an unjust government?  Isn't Iraq trying to toss out America just like America trying to toss out Britain?

I believe most insurgents in iraq arae from syira (as i recall reading).  iraqis have voted for/created their own president & constitution, 70%? of the iraqi population voted last time IIRC.

This is a extreme example, but look @ hitler.  he got all the germans to kill the jews, was that right cause thats what they wanted?  if hitler & germany had their way we'd ALLbe under the third reich
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on December 11, 2005, 07:57 PM
I believe most insurgents in iraq arae from syira (as i recall reading).  iraqis have voted for/created their own president & constitution, 70%? of the iraqi population voted last time IIRC.

This is a extreme example, but look @ hitler.  he got all the germans to kill the jews, was that right cause thats what they wanted?  if hitler & germany had their way we'd ALLbe under the third reich

Only 70% wanted the constituation?  Which means if there is (to pick a random number) 1,000,000 people living there, 300,000 didn't like it?  That's a HUGE number!

And I don't recall, can you remind me about when the Jews took over Germany, or when the Jews rules Germany in an unjust way?  I thought that's what we were talking about...

Zorm

Where does anyone say that 30% didn't want it? 30% of the people simply couldn't vote, chose not to vote or decided not to risk it. Nothing says the 30% of the people were against it.

Also, the American constitution doesn't apply in Iraq because Iraq isn't America. Its also vastly different from America vs. Britain because of the fact that in Iraq the Iraqis aren't former Americans. Rather funny how you're willing to support a cause for which innocent people are murdered yet you aren't brave enough to walk around a country that has guns.

You should also take into account the fact that the Iraqi Government has the ability to make the U.S. troops leave, all they have to do is ask.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

|