• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Drinkin in Juarez

Started by CrAz3D, November 22, 2005, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

Dang. Just heard a story from my boss (a lawyer) about a guy's son who was the designated driver of a bunch of kids that crossed the border in El Paso to go drinking.

Upon returning they were immediately stopped, he was charged with a Class C traffic violation (Drinking under posession or some BS), had his car impounded & his license suspended.
The driver was TOTALLY sober, but because the police smelled alcohol on the passengers the driver got a ticket.

This is such BS, screw going to Juarez & spending "$5 til you drop"...I'll stay here & do it illegaly for a little more money in the comfort of my own where ever.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Ah, a story that was told to a friend of a friend of a friend.. those are the best kind!

I got this one about this guy ordered a steak, but the waiter brought him a big freaking rat...
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Joe[x86]

I'm sort of interested in the boss (lawyer)'s opinion on the situation.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

dxoigmn

I know a lot of people who got charged with possession by intoxication. Good thing I don't drink :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on November 22, 2005, 09:57 PM
Ah, a story that was told to a friend of a friend of a friend.. those are the best kind!

I got this one about this guy ordered a steak, but the waiter brought him a big freaking rat...

Story told to me by lawyer who was told to him by father of (underaged) guy getting the citation.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...