• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

You've got to be fucking kidding me! (XBOX 360)

Started by CrAz3D, November 22, 2005, 12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Platnium-Premium-Game-System-NR_W0QQitemZ8235981282QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Why didn't I stand in line & buy some of these mofos & sell it online!?
A dude @ the F150 forums I visit sold one for $3k...I'm SO standing in line for PS3
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Meh

MyndFyre

Yeah.....  Sadly, even though I preordered one from Gamestop, they might not make delivery until JANUARY.  LAME.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Akamas

A buddy of mine was one among the ~150 who pre-ordered a XBox 360 from EB Games, but, they only recieved 24. Which sucks.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

AcidAngel

rabbit

People are retarded.  You can get a 360 now for $4000 to play MADDEN and FIFA, or you can wait a month or two, get it for $400, AND have a wider range of games.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

Yegg

Quote from: rabbit on November 23, 2005, 10:28 AM
People are retarded.  You can get a 360 now for $4000 to play MADDEN and FIFA, or you can wait a month or two, get it for $400, AND have a wider range of games.
Call of Duty 2 might also have been released. I'm not 100% sure though. Unless you were just giving an example to show that only a few games were released soon?

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Thing [vL]

At least that ebay item was a real xbox,  this one is an auction for an email address and look how much it sold for:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Game-console_W0QQitemZ8234536108QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

wtfpwned

Newby

Quote from: Thing [vL] on November 23, 2005, 01:24 PM
At least that ebay item was a real xbox,  this one is an auction for an email address and look how much it sold for:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Game-console_W0QQitemZ8234536108QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

wtfpwned

Invalid Item
This listing (8234536108) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.

If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Thing [vL]

That sucks.  It was up there earlier this morning.  The winner paid over $400.00 for the password to a Hotmail account.  I guess the winner complained and ebay took it down.

Meh

That photo is awsome. The guy must be laughing. A bit of unfair feedback though calling it a scam. Its all legal as he stated clearley it was a photo. Hmm gives me an idea :D.

Joe[x86]

Sadly, those kind of things only work once. =/.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.