• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Smart wanna be attention whores.

Started by Dan, November 19, 2005, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Dont you just hate those kids in class who say whatever the fuck they can to get attention?

The kind that piss me off the most is the kids who say there pyros. Whenever they get into a new class or something and when there talking about themselves they say "I like fire..." and try to sound cool to get attention. And then later they start talking about how to make bombs and such and they really have no idea what there talking about, just saying shit they got off a website. "So ya if you put a bottle of ammonium nitrate in kerosene YOUR HOUSE WILL JUST BLOW THE FUCK UP", and then I hate it when they try and give you storys, "one time I almost killed like A MILLION PEOPLE!! ZOMG". And when you ask them a question about anything there like "Well... Im an expert and I cant tell you" or.... "STFU IM TRYING TO GET ATTENTION STOP PUTTING ME DOWN IMA CRY NOW!!".

I just hate those fuck kids. Also another type is those script kiddies... But thats for another time.
I am the smecks.

Dan

I am the smecks.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

DeTaiLs

It seems like kids in your school have some serious issues and you where holding that anger in for a long time.

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Dan

Quote from: DeTaiLs on November 19, 2005, 09:17 PM
It seems like kids in your school have some serious issues and you where holding that anger in for a long time.
I think my school attracts attention whores.
I am the smecks.

DeTaiLs

print these out and give it to them

Dan

I have a list of people Im going to give that to..
I am the smecks.

Hitmen

Newby

So ya if you put a bottle of ammonium nitrate in kerosene YOUR HOUSE WILL JUST BLOW THE FUCK UP!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

iago

I think everybody likes fire.  It's just one of those cool things..
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

I wish I knew what fire was.  Like the flames and such
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

UserLoser.

Quote from: Dan on November 19, 2005, 06:04 PM
Dont you just hate those kids in class who say whatever the fuck they can to get attention?

The kind that piss me off the most is the kids who say there pyros. Whenever they get into a new class or something and when there talking about themselves they say "I like fire..." and try to sound cool to get attention. And then later they start talking about how to make bombs and such and they really have no idea what there talking about, just saying shit they got off a website. "So ya if you put a bottle of ammonium nitrate in kerosene YOUR HOUSE WILL JUST BLOW THE FUCK UP", and then I hate it when they try and give you storys, "one time I almost killed like A MILLION PEOPLE!! ZOMG". And when you ask them a question about anything there like "Well... Im an expert and I cant tell you" or.... "STFU IM TRYING TO GET ATTENTION STOP PUTTING ME DOWN IMA CRY NOW!!".

I just hate those fuck kids. Also another type is those script kiddies... But thats for another time.

Attention whore.