• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

99 Bottles of beer on the wall!

Started by Joe[x86], November 13, 2005, 12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe[x86]

Lets see how quick we can do this. I start.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Then you decrement it, like so..

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Your turn, starting with 97. Gogo!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Warrior

96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91 .... 0

Good now stop.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Joe[x86]

1) You missed 97.
2) You forgot a few words.

Here, let me help.

97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Falcon[anti-yL]

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of be.... wait, this is retarded.

iago

Haha, when I saw the title of this thread, I thought, "This sounds like a dumb game.  I bet Joe posted it!"
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hitmen

96 bottles of beer on the wall, 96 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?
95 bottles of beer on the wall, 95 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
94 bottles of beer on the wall, 94 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
93 bottles of beer on the wall, 93 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
92 bottles of beer on the wall, 92 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
91 bottles of beer on the wall, 91 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
90 bottles of beer on the wall, 90 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
89 bottles of beer on the wall, 89 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
88 bottles of beer on the wall, 88 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
87 bottles of beer on the wall, 87 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
86 bottles of beer on the wall, 86 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
85 bottles of beer on the wall, 85 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
84 bottles of beer on the wall, 84 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
83 bottles of beer on the wall, 83 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
82 bottles of beer on the wall, 82 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
81 bottles of beer on the wall, 81 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
80 bottles of beer on the wall, 80 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
79 bottles of beer on the wall, 79 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
78 bottles of beer on the wall, 78 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
77 bottles of beer on the wall, 77 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
76 bottles of beer on the wall, 76 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
75 bottles of beer on the wall, 75 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
73 bottles of beer on the wall, 73 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
72 bottles of beer on the wall, 72 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
66 bottles of beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
65 bottles of beer on the wall, 65 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
63 bottles of beer on the wall, 63 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
45 bottles of beer on the wall, 45 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
43 bottles of beer on the wall, 43 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
42 bottles of beer on the wall, 42 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
41 bottles of beer on the wall, 41 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
40 bottles of beer on the wall, 40 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
39 bottles of beer on the wall, 39 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
38 bottles of beer on the wall, 38 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
37 bottles of beer on the wall, 37 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
35 bottles of beer on the wall, 35 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
34 bottles of beer on the wall, 34 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
33 bottles of beer on the wall, 33 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
32 bottles of beer on the wall, 32 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
31 bottles of beer on the wall, 31 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
30 bottles of beer on the wall, 30 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
29 bottles of beer on the wall, 29 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
28 bottles of beer on the wall, 28 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
27 bottles of beer on the wall, 27 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
26 bottles of beer on the wall, 26 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
25 bottles of beer on the wall, 25 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
24 bottles of beer on the wall, 24 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
23 bottles of beer on the wall, 23 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
22 bottles of beer on the wall, 22 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
21 bottles of beer on the wall, 21 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
20 bottles of beer on the wall, 20 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
19 bottles of beer on the wall, 19 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
18 bottles of beer on the wall, 18 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
17 bottles of beer on the wall, 17 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
16 bottles of beer on the wall, 16 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
15 bottles of beer on the wall, 15 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
14 bottles of beer on the wall, 14 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
13 bottles of beer on the wall, 13 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
12 bottles of beer on the wall, 12 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
11 bottles of beer on the wall, 11 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
10 bottles of beer on the wall, 10 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
9 bottles of beer on the wall, 9 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
8 bottles of beer on the wall, 8 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
7 bottles of beer on the wall, 7 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
6 bottles of beer on the wall, 6 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
5 bottles of beer on the wall, 5 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
4 bottles of beer on the wall, 4 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
3 bottles of beer on the wall, 3 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
2 bottles of beer on the wall, 2 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to
1 bottles of beer on the wall, 1 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to

NONE. THERE ARE NONE LEFT ASSHOLE.

FrOzeN

lol, Last week I made in script in my Clan channel that counted down from 1000 bottles of bear on the wall and spammed the fuck out of them for about 3 hours before I decided to delete it.
~ FrOzeN

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Networks

Here douche bag:

Dim i as integer

for i = 99 to 0 step -1
If (i = 0) then debug.print "There are no bottles of beer on the wall and joe is a fucking moron. -.-": Exit For
debug.print i & " bottles of beer on the wall, " & i & " bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?"
Next i

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Joe[x86]

Go Hitmen!

public class BeerBottles {
  public static void main(String args[]) {
    for(int i = 99; i > 1; i--;) {
      System.out.println(i + " bottles of beer on the wall! " + i + " bottles of beer! If one of those bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?");
    }
    System.out.println("None!");
  }
}

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on November 13, 2005, 12:26 AM
Lets see how quick we can do this. I start.

99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Then you decrement it, like so..

98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer! If one of them bottles should happen to fall, how many bottles of beer on the wall?

Your turn, starting with 97. Gogo!
HAPPEN TO FALL!?  WHAT FUCKING IDIOT LET THE BEER FALL!?  TELL ME NOW!  I DEMAND TO KNOW!
</caps>
heh
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Topaz

QwertyMonster