• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

People in Paris are FUCKED UP

Started by CrAz3D, November 04, 2005, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrAz3D

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/04/D8DLRF301.html

I realize that they are immigrants TO Paris & that people FROM Paris hate them, but STILL.  They lit a disabled woman on fucking fire!  God Damn France, they need to get their people under control.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Invert

Earlier today on IRC:

[12:35:20] <Invert> France is a joke
[12:35:25] <Invert> do we need to save them again
[12:36:32] <Invert> The French are so fucking incompetent. When we had the LA riots the French made a statement that it would never happen in France since they are more civil than us
[12:38:05] <Invert> This is what they get for supporting the damn Muslim extremists, so they can have a taste of a little bit of Muslim extremism.
[12:38:47] <Invert> A woman in France got flammable liquid dumped on her and she was set on fire as she was getting off the bus. She was on crutches too.
[12:40:03] <TehUser> Sometimes it helps to give Darwin a hand.
[12:40:14] <Invert> http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/04/D8DLRF301.html
[12:40:38] <Invert> Right
[12:40:54] <TehUser> The peak is now behind us," said Gerard Gaudron, mayor of Aulnay- sous-Bois, another badly hit town.
[12:41:55] <TehUser> I need to make a page of quotes that are going to come back to haunt people.
[12:42:23] <TehUser> Like: "The Lord is on our side." -The Catholic Church

On a side note, people should join us on IRC:
irc.tehnet.org

Arta

Closing Link: Arta
  • (This server is full.)

:(

the betaproductions server seems dead too?

Invert

Quote from: Arta[vL] on November 05, 2005, 08:52 AM
Closing Link: Arta
  • (This server is full.)

:(

the betaproductions server seems dead too?
There is no more beta server.

The servers are:
hub.tehnet.org
surkis.tehnet.org
amee.tehnet.org

surkis.tehnet.org is being worked on and should be back up soon.
I think the only server that is still up at the moment is amee.

Bad timing :(

mynameistmp

What happened to the beta server ?
"This idea is so odd, it is hard to know where to begin in challenging it." - Martin Barker, British scholar

Yegg

I've been using irc.tehnetwork.org the whole time (since I started using IRC) and I still have no problems.

TehUser

The way things are set up is as follows:

Two leaf servers:

The beta server (beta.tehnet.org / irc.betaproductions.net) is no longer operational for whatever reason.

The hub (hub.tehnet.org) is not connectable, its only purpose is to link the servers.

irc.tehnet.org is a round-robin DNS for the IP addresses of amee.tehnet.org and surkis.tehnet.orgirc.tehnetwork.org is a pointer to irc.tehnet.org.  Therefore, connecting to irc.tehnet.org or irc.tehnetwork.org will put you on either amee or surkis (if they're up).

Lastly, all server-server linking is done with SSL and all linked server support SSL clients on port 6668, so all is good in the world.

Arta

Invert

amee.tehnet.org hit max users.

All servers are on-line.
ATM you can use surkis.tehnet.org to connect if irc.tehnet.org won't work :(